Caton Beauchamp

anyone think we will see dayz solo on xbox

2 hours ago, Caton Beauchamp said:

I love the game but sometimes I just want to shoot zombies

you mean a local single player version for Xbox  ?  

Edited by pilgrim*

I think pc has or had a single player offline mode but not sure if it's planned for console. I have mixed feelings about it. It would be handy to be able to play when servers are offline and for experimenting with base building. I think as long as the character you have offline can't then be used online it would be a reasonable option. 

• Like 1

I think ive readet round about 2 months ago that someone asked the same questions and one of the devs actually replied and said itz  not under devolpmend or even pland to bring offline mode to xbox

• Like 1

Thanks neophyter for info :( . And single player data would be saved on your Xbox not on their servers I'm not sure why I have to state this. Lol it would just be like any other solo/multiplayer game witch have been around for decades.

Edited by Caton Beauchamp
add more info

The thanks is for neophyter the rest is for morons who think they need to define solo/multiplayer for me oh and solo play save data and multiplayer save data.

There won't be an offline mode for neither pc nor xbone, as DayZ is designed as a multiplayer game. This has been stated by the developers several times.

Also, please quit calling other users 'morons'. We don't do that here.

Edited by Max Planck

There really is no need for solo offline at all. 

Even on packed servers I can not run into anyone for hours at a time 

5 hours ago, Max Planck said:

There won't be an offline mode for neither pc nor xbone, as DayZ is designed as a multiplayer game. This has been stated by the developers several times.

Also, please quit calling other users 'morons'. We don't do that here.

Sounds like what i allready said... 😅