MarczXD320

The lack of AKs/M4s explained and when the next update is coming (Xbox Mixer livestream)

Ok, so today we had a exclusive Xbox One stream on mixer and we got some responses to the most asked questions, in the case they aswered two particular ones:

When is the next update coming up

- The next update in in the final preparations before being send to certification and they said we can expect by the end of the month, so yeah, the next update is coming in the end of the month, no specific date though.

Lack of M4s and AKs on military bases.

- Confirmed by the devs to be related to the duplication exploit/glitch in the game right now and a hotfix will be provided in the next update, so we can expect to see then spawning at a normal rate again by 1.02.

Hope this aswer some questions, remember, this was from the dev stream on mixer of today, you can rewatch since it has been recorded.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 3

Got a link to it?

It sounds very good by the way, if they only fix the friggin duping too it will be amazing.

Great to hear the lack of aks and m4s  is due to our duper friends. 

I'll be shooting anyone carrying one on sight until the update drops.

19 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Wait a minute... I just got mine off a dead body. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

So you'll KOS anyone who has potentially obtained one legitimately?

Bet you still end up using it once you've killed them 👍

I'll probably get one legit player for every 9 dirty dupers so yeah it's for the greater good. 

Probably won't take it to be honest. Have way to much moison ammo. Plus I have both an fx45 and mp5 for close stuff. 

Let the dupe gear go back to the land

Edited by awalsh47

I found an SKS last time I played but no sight or ammo for it yet.

Have found the MP5 with a mag and a shotgun but that's all I have. If I can get the right gear I'd be happy with them.

Apparently sks is easy enough to find in any military area. You don't need mags for it which is handy, just load the 7.62 x39 straight in. 

Mp5 is really easy to find now which is refreshing as it was really rare in game preview but 9mm is quite scarce. I can't find it loose or in boxes just in cz75 pistol mags which are common- I take the mag, eject the ammo to put it my mp5 mags and then dump the empty pistol mag after 

45 ammo seems to be everywhere too

4 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Apparently sks is easy enough to find in any military area. You don't need mags for it which is handy, just load the 7.62 x39 straight in. 

Mp5 is really easy to find now which is refreshing as it was really rare in game preview but 9mm is quite scarce. I can't find it loose or in boxes just in cz75 pistol mags which are common- I take the mag, eject the ammo to put it my mp5 mags and then dump the empty pistol mag after 

45 ammo seems to be everywhere too

Yeah I need to get back on and find some ammo. I think I have a CZ as well but no mag for it. I'd be useless in a gunfight right now 😂

20 minutes ago, Tino81 said:

Yeah I need to get back on and find some ammo. I think I have a CZ as well but no mag for it. I'd be useless in a gunfight right now 😂

The green watchtowers around military fence lines, have been hot spots for 7.62x39. You can find PU scopes in hunting cabins.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

The green watchtowers around military fence lines, have been hot spots for 7.62x39. You can find PU scopes in hunting cabins.

I don't think I'm far away from some cabins, once I can get out of the woods I'm holed up in I'll head towards them 👍

Thanks for the info OP.

Here’s to hoping the duplicating issue is solved once and for all.

15 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Thanks for the info OP.

Here’s to hoping the duplicating issue is solved once and for all.

Unfortunately I believe they only talked about fixing the issues with the RNG, not with duping as a whole...

• Beans 1

On 4/16/2019 at 4:07 PM, McPhorce said:

Unfortunately I believe they only talked about fixing the issues with the RNG, not with duping as a whole...

They explained that for now, they have a hotfix for it, and from what I understand, the logout timer will be lengthened.

Seems like all you have done about duping is making it faster. How about wipe and character lock now?

7 hours ago, OilRig said:

Seems like all you have done about duping is making it faster. How about wipe and character lock now?

I thought it was fixed... 

Nope not fixed apparently it's easier now. Since the update I have yet to see even a ump , fnx, hunting rifle . Just weapons attachments and ammo . Seems worse