mdunowski

Dayz Xbox One X - Worth it?

Hey guys,

Been a big Dayz fan since Arma II mod and bought Dayz standalone on PC when it was in its initial stages and haven't truly played since.

I just recently bought and Xbox One X and I am wondering how well it plays and if the One X runs it better than the One? I know FPS and graphics don't necessarily make a game enjoyable but I remember it being poorly optimized. Just curious to know if its bearable haha and hoping to convince my friends to give it a try on console!

Thanks,

Matty

Mostly it runs 60fps on 1080p and it looks great. Game has some lag and crashing issues, these issues seem to be random. Today example my game crashed 3 times within an hour which is record for me, yesterday i did play for 6 hours without crashing. My biggest complaint is lag issues and server stability.

If you got money to blow, go for it. You'll play for a while, see all the bullshit, and leave again. If you don't have the money, it's not worth the price tag.

Or just wait until they fix duping. It might be worth the money by then.

• Like 1

Is recommend checking out some Xbox one x gameplay online if you’re interested.

Personally, I’ve been loving it for the hundreds of hours I’ve put in so far. Its vastly improved on Xbox when compared to its infancy stage on pc sa.

There are bugs, though I’d be willing to bet you’ll get your money’s worth out of it.

2 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

If you got money to blow, go for it. You'll play for a while, see all the bullshit, and leave again. If you don't have the money, it's not worth the price tag.

Or just wait until they fix duping. It might be worth the money by then.

I agree with this. If money is no factor or you really really really want to scratch that DayZ itch, then I also say go for it. But money is an issue, then I have to also agree that the current price tag is too steep for what you get in the game's current state.

• Like 1

Personally I've had more than my moneys worth from the game. With or without the bugs, there are very few games I've put this many hours into. I actually think all games are over priced at £40 but that's what they cost. I went to the cinema a couple of days ago with my son and it cost us £30 by the time we'd bought drinks too. I was horrified, this was a cinema down south and it tends to be half that price up north. But there you have it. Two hours of average entertainment (Hellboy) vs 1000 hours and still counting on dayz. Price needs putting in perspective.