MaximusDickus

XBOX lag when entering area of other players ?

Hello, so tonight for the first time i had lag for a second or two while entering area where i knew there is other players around. I heard them shooting and i went to look for them. At one point game lagged for a second or two in a way that i have not experienced in this game before and i just knew it is because there is other players really close to me. So i backed out same way i came in and at same exact spot my game lagged again. I did circle the area for few minutes trying to find better spot when these guys did appear. I hope you guys can fix this issue somehow. I know this has been an issue on PC too at some point. It is like a bubble around players.

Edited by MaximusDickus

Happens to me all the time, like every hour or so. I think it's triggered by zombies, by other players, and by people joining and leaving servers. I never know what's going to happen the other side of the freeze either, sometimes I get kicked, sometimes a zombie is attacking, sometimes I'm missing the item I had in my hand. At this point I don't think the devs have the skills to fix it so I just try not let it bother me too much. 

Another annoying seemingly lag related thing is enduring the night, only to lag out and lose connection, to then join another server and it's night time again, and to go through that 3 or more time in a row. That's getting old quick, especially when you've waited all freakin night before setting off through a forest. Now I've spawned back into pitch black, can't see a thing with no way to orientate myself, and no light. This isn't playing survival, this is the game shafting you due to broken mechanics and its freakin relentless. 

Edited by M00nfly

22 minutes ago, M00nfly said:

Another annoying seemingly lag related thing is enduring the night, only to lag out and lose connection, to then join another server and it's night time again, and to go through that 3 or more time in a row. That's getting old quick, especially when you've waited all freakin night before setting off through a forest. Now I've spawned back into pitch black, can't see a thing with no way to orientate myself, and no light. This isn't playing survival, this is the game shafting you due to broken mechanics and its freakin relentless. 

Why not just rejoin the same server? 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, M00nfly said:

by people joining and leaving servers. . 

That and the change of wind is what i experience the worst with freezing. 

• Thanks 1