Cory Reagan

When ya gonna actually fix your game.

Soo recently I heard you guys were spending your funds on a rollercoaster on Google, correct me if that's wrong but yeah when you gonna spend Money y'all earn fixing the game faster instead of on bullshit, like we all love this game and want it fixed, I mean I'd love to actually find ka-m's and m4's spent five fuckin days trying to and ended up dying cause all I found was sks's I like them but I don't need 5 at once in the same fucking room, also your website is fucking broken too I had to hit make account with my google account cause when I tried making an account I couldn't type my email in and it just kept deleting my username I tried making.

• Haha 1

You got tricked by the April fool's post! The developers aren't spending money on a rollercoaster, they're in fact working hard at making this perfect game even better then it already is. I see you have been struggling to survive in Chernarus and find a way to defend yourself. Search hard and long young Padawan, and you will eventually be victorious. That is, if I don't mow you down with my delicious, pristine stash of 5 KA-M's and 6 M4's. Good luck, son.

• Haha 1

I suspect this thread will get deleted given the language in the first post, but I've gotta say I agree with the sentiment. I stopped playing because of how bad the game machanics were, they were just game breaking. I've tried again now the full release is here and some things have improved, like that god awful sky and the inventory management, but honestly the sky looking laughably bad was the last of my worries. 

The game still chugs like a bitch as soon as zombies appear. You can't try fight them because you've no idea what will happen. I've seen them walk into houses through walls and back out the other side. The games frozen when a zombie goes agro, only for me to be dead when it's unfrozen, and that daft auto aim assist that kicks in only when you aim at a zombie, but assists your shot off target is baffling. Guns not firing for no apparent reason and the fact simple opening and shutting of doors because I complete chore just needs fixing. 

Surely at this point the focus should be to get the fundamentals super smooth. I recently tried generation zero which in all honesty was really boring, but the game mechanics at least worked. That's another indie dev title and it just puts this mess to shame. Why do the DayZ devs seem to focus on fixing things that are a minor point, trying to fix server hopping or combat logging with fixes that pretty much have no effect, yet still the main game mechanics are just such a mess that most times I die from the environment, it's due to a glitch more than anything else. How they can't seem to get this game balanced properly and working right is just beyond me. The concept is awesome, the execution is at best very average and is probably the most poorly executed title on xbox, even PUBG works better. 

Edited by M00nfly

1 hour ago, M00nfly said:

even PUBG works better. 

Lol, you clearly haven't played either game then if you actually think that! Smh

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Lol, you clearly haven't played either game then if you actually think that! Smh

Yawn, been playing both for ages. 

Another thing, it's still rubbish when you drop a load of gear to organise it all and the game then loses connection. Then you can't log in for ages. Man this needs fixing bad. 

• Confused 1

Sadly, the theme park was just a cruel joke: https://www.bohemia.net/blog/bohemia-interactive-announces-bohemia-sandbox-theme-park

And here I was, so looking forward to strutting around the park in my teal uniform, randomly locking rides and putting ball gags on people who had opinions. Ahh, what a life it could have been.

Anyway, you are most welcome to post your suggestions and gripes, but this topic is getting locked as it is going nowhere.

EDIT: In retrospect, and since Papa Bear isn't home, I'll just reopen the topic. I guess the 'item spawning' issue is still a valid topic for discussion. Carry on then, but please be cool.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1