7 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Has anyone found a spot where there seems to be a more common spawn for these? Im desperate i just want to find one and couldnt find one, in neither zeleno, NWAF, tisy, balota

I know a few spot. They are all underground... and in drybags... and all mine.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Thanks dude was actually looking for some tips

Dupers and hoarders have made it almost impossible to find an AR.

Stop looking for it and you'll find one. It's funny how that works.

Or kill someone with one and you're good.

I killed a guy today and got his AKM. Wanted to ask him where he found it.... but unfortunally he was dead mwuahaha

19 hours ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Has anyone found a spot where there seems to be a more common spawn for these? Im desperate i just want to find one and couldnt find one, in neither zeleno, NWAF, tisy, balota

dupers are messing up the CLE and they think they are not. 90 % of them are buried underground in mass duped amounts .. in 4 days game time i have found 3 m4 and 1 ak total. Im reluctant to share the servers where I find them as I dont want them all gone.

I say skip looking for those and get you a CR or a SKS or like me, BOTH. Slap some scopes on and become a hunter/sniper. 

I raid Kamensk and some mil checkpoints around Novodmitrovsk at night time, but I couldnt find any. Probably dupers.

14 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

I thought duplicate was adressed? 

I believe duping is still an issue. 

Yeah duping is still a thing. I just walked into a dupers base in Lumber Mill (redbrick factory building near the coast US 8650, if anybody wants to kill them please). M4, SVD, ... they got everything and I think that's why we find NOTHING. I just want to play the game how it should be!!

2 minutes ago, xxxD1RTD1VRxxx said:

i found an M4 at a chopper crash site near Sinistok

Same here and an AK at another crash site - also where I found a VSD. Crash site south of Vybor (Watch the house when approaching, it's a good sniper spot.....) and the Site NW of Stary seem good spots.

• Like 1

Found two AK's on the ground today. One in the ATC and one in a Barracks

I had two that I buried... They've been gone for a week. Can't find an automatic rifle now anywhereeeeee. I literally had a dream last night that I found an AK in a barracks. The duping problem has now infiltrated my mind via inception...