Guy Smiley

Not a happy Ending

Fresh spawn and in search of food, I had stumbled upon a farm which I believe was just outside of Berezino. Lots of infected here so I was trying to be sneaky but I got spotted. Knowing I was doomed I decided to aggro as many as I could and see how far I could make it.  Also, the action wheel.... sucks

• Beans 2

13 minutes ago, Derleth said:

You made it pretty far, good effort! R.I.P

I can at least start with the character I made now lol.  Something that I noticed is the sound and sight tweak they did is amazing.  I realized the majority of the infected didn't even hear or see me go out the other side of that shed.  

3 hours ago, Guy Smiley said:

I can at least start with the character I made now lol.  Something that I noticed is the sound and sight tweak they did is amazing.  I realized the majority of the infected didn't even hear or see me go out the other side of that shed.  

If you spawn in Electro I started a base in the industrial area.  Got a tent and some barrels going to stock up for lighting and car parts on the 2nd floor. 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/950731768231854252/46BDC398118327621E25B1C9F2FB861D47B12FDE/

Edited by Atom Quark

I would have killed them all with my bare hands that said I'm the best player in DayZ so I succeed where most others fail.