Sign in to follow this  
lonewolfgaming

Combination Lock Issues

Does anyone know if they are gonna fix the issue with the combination locks losing their set combination? I am on a couple of servers and both have this issue. I have a test server on my personal computer and the same thing is happening on it as well. I also noticed on one of the other servers I had a tent setup before the update, and now I cannot access the inventory in it.

BI's response is that they can't duplicate the issue.... even though plenty of us have experienced it.

7 hours ago, lonewolfgaming said:

I also noticed on one of the other servers I had a tent setup before the update, and now I cannot access the inventory in it.

It's a bit more tricky now to access military and car tents inventory than on previous version.

For military you need to be at the bottom of the tent (after the central pole), also if it's close to a tree and branch are inside the tent, it might reduce the zone where inventory is accessible.

For car tent you need to be pretty much at the middle of the tent (but if you stand at entrance or bottom you won't access it)

For civilian it didn't changed much in my experience.

But I have 8 mil tents and 3 car tents across my server, and all of them are working fine, once you found where to place your character to access inventory

EDIT : for combolocks, yes it's currently bugged as hell...

But they are few (and annoying...) workarounds you can use, check this thread :

Edited by matiman

38 minutes ago, matiman said:

It's a bit more tricky now to access military and car tents inventory than on previous version.

For military you need to be at the bottom of the tent (after the central pole), also if it's close to a tree and branch are inside the tent, it might reduce the zone where inventory is accessible.

For car tent you need to be pretty much at the middle of the tent (but if you stand at entrance or bottom you won't access it)

For civilian it didn't changed much in my experience.

But I have 8 mil tents and 3 car tents across my server, and all of them are working fine, once you found where to place your character to access inventory

For the medium tent,  I used to be able to walk up to it and access it, now I have to go inside the tent to access the inventory.

The nice thing is that its easier to get into the tent now.

26 minutes ago, aux7 said:

For the medium tent,  I used to be able to walk up to it and access it, now I have to go inside the tent to access the inventory.

The nice thing is that its easier to get into the tent now.

medium tents were a bit clunky on previous versions.

If I had a large item in hands preventing to crouch (a tire, metal panel, whatever) I was able to access inventory just by standing near entrance, but once I placed the item in the tents inventory was closing and I had to get inside the tent to acess it again.

So I was already used to get inside the tent.

Also if an open barrel was close to the tent, I was able to access tent inventory from outside depending on where my character was placed.

Edited by matiman