Stampfer

Dev., game test client

I would like to contact you and assist in the development of the game. This is not a condition but a proposal in the first place. What about the introduction of a test client, what would people interested help you in developing? I would like to hear your opinion on this matter. I apologize in advance for the translator, I'm from Russia;)

It's all not From a money but a personal initiative.

thank you in advance.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stampfer said:

I would like to contact you and assist in the development of the game. This is not a condition but a proposal in the first place. What about the introduction of a test client, what would people interested help you in developing? I would like to hear your opinion on this matter. I apologize in advance for the translator, I'm from Russia;)

thank you in advance.

Оtличнaя идeя дpуг. Мнe кажetся их xopoшенько пинaюt пoд жoпy майки с тех пор кaк oни зaшли на koнсоль. Прогресс с августа ощущается.

Edited by FakeBritvin

1 hour ago, Stampfer said:

thank you in advance.

You have not been the first to offer, nor will you be the last. In my time here I've never seen BI take any one up on the offer. Best of luck.

Why would they?

They got professional testers, starting to take randoms in from all over the world (and most of them just want to fool around with new functions before the others) would be a mess.

Anyway, we are the guinea pigs.