ZXDMCFCWoody007

Server Choices.....

Not wanting to make it too competitive (honest.....)

What's the popular server with most on here - I tend to go for the NL servers and more often than not it's 3969 or 3900 depending on who I am playing with - some of my mates don't like the busier servers as they get KoS'd a lot.....

Also, why do you choose certain servers, met players you like etc.

Edited by ZXDMCFCWoody007

NL servers for me simply because I'm in the UK. I always seem to have bad experiences on US servers though I don't notice any particular issues with ping on any server tbh. In fact, Indonesian servers sometimes seem to run smoother but I couldn't be 100% certain of that. 

• Like 1

I jump between EU and NA servers depending on time of day and number of players. High is a must but sometimes medium. 

We used to play on NL 3900 or 4373 but now I'm only NL 3858 HC where I feel the playing field is more even and I'm pretty competitive. I do not KOS but I tend to get myself in situation where I'm being shot at. I'd rather use the Russian since I'm closer to moscow but the NL one has more players most of the time. Have not played for few days since I'm not enjoying the game as much as I was before due to weird controls and sensitivity settings (dead zone) and find myself trying to satisfy the need somewhere else where I can blame myself and not the game.

This post was about favourite Xbox servers, not about ping discussions or Brexit. Locked, several posts hidden. Please stay with the topic and don't escalate every single detail...