i try to play offline mode but its not connect to the server ๐Ÿ“ต

please any one can help me ? ๐Ÿ™

ย 

mybe " creative survivers" ? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

tnx4help ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by 3d Dimension

Rules of DayZ:

#1: NEVER get attached to your gear. You are always one step away from death, be it bandits, zeds, a glitch, power going out or your little brother, you are going do die, accept the loss and move on.

#2: Risk vs. Reward: Is it worth it, are you risking more than you gain. Learn to gauge this and you're half way there, are you sure you can take that shot or be unseen moving into military areas. Slow and smooth is the way to go, think it out.

#3: Situational Awareness: this game can be summed up in those two words. What's going on around you, what do you see and hear, what's your health, foo9d and water intake, how much ammo and ready reloads do you have. Everything goes into your survival chances. Situational Awareness, you have it or you're dead

#4: Cover and Concealment: Blend in with your surrounds, block lines of site to you. If you come under fire, seek hard cover, a bush may hide you, but will do little to stop bullets.

#5: It's only a game: Play it and have fun, if it gets to frustrating, take a break, don't get burnt out. I took over a year off, and now I'm back and loving it.

ย 

Bonus tip: Play with friends, everything is better with friends.

• Thanks 1

Did you check your firewall settings for DayZ and the server filter settings in-game?