xKJCxDaRkMaN

2 weeks

Its close to the 2 week mark. Any news or updates about 1.02?

Updates will be announced when there's more info, do not expect a new update every two weeks.

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it didn't seem from the message like he was "expecting" an update, just wondering if there was any news about it...

But yeah, they post news typically on the twitter development feed etc. about upcoming updates. 

Regardless, I would be surprised if we see an update within month, and even more surprised if it fixed any of the pressing issues noted in the discussions in the forum 😁

Edited by Skofield_Kid
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

do not expect a new update every two weeks.

Why? The 1.0 release is pretty far from bug free so i, atleast, expect minimum one patch a month. 

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Skofield_Kid said:

I would be surprised if we see an update within month

didn't they say it's coming 2 weeks (give or take) after the 1.0?

• Beans 1

5 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Updates will be announced when there's more info, do not expect a new update every two weeks.

@ImpulZ The only reason why im asking is because just before 1.01 was released you guys said in the FAQS page for what to expect. It was said that, "The PC is getting the 1.02 patch when console was getting the 1.01 patch. The 1.02 should be released close to two weeks after the release of 1.01 if everything goes right." The main reason for me asking is because my team and I wanna start putting walls up around our camp. Should we expect a character wipe and server wipe? If so i can wait till patch is released. Also im not expecting a patch update ever two weeks bro. The FAQS page said we was expecting one in two weeks. In my opinion i could go a good year without another update. Think the game is fine.

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN
  • Like 2

Also in my opinion i think you guys should select a good 200 or 300 people and put the test server on console so that you can get 1st hand feedback from the console players perspective. Kinda weird to test a console update on a PC aint it.

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN
  • Like 1
  • Beans 2

1 hour ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

@ImpulZ The only reason why im asking is because just before 1.01 was released you guys said in the FAQS page for what to expect. It was said that, "The PC is getting the 1.02 patch when console was getting the 1.01 patch. The 1.02 should be released close to two weeks after the release of 1.01 if everything goes right." The main reason for me asking is because my team and I wanna start putting walls up around our camp. Should we expect a character wipe and server wipe? If so i can wait till patch is released. Also im not expecting a patch update ever two weeks bro. The FAQS page said we was expecting one in two weeks. In my opinion i could go a good year without another update. Think the game is fine.

unless your camp is on 3900 with 2 tents and a barrel - I regularly use that to trade gear, I don't steal I always leave an apple when I take a gun..... lol

• Haha 1