Sign in to follow this  
Jordan_The_Great

This GAME IS A JOKE!

Question

Duplicating was meant to be removed and now it’s still in the game this is a joke and a disgrace that these toxic players are in the game geared this is not a surival game it is a battle royale because everyone has duplicated ghillie suits, fix this game FIX IT NOW 

11 answers to this question

And how do you know if they duplicated them or not? Me and my friend played for 3 days on a public, experimental server on PC, no server hopping, server was mainly highly populated - After 3 days we've got basically everything, base, ghillie, and we didn't duplicate anything. (Actually I don't even know how to do that) This game can be hard for a new player at the beginning, but once you get yourself together and travel up north, or even just a bit inland, you get this - D3Jxl44WAAAhlUD.jpg:large

53 minutes ago, Vernon_Price said:

And how do you know if they duplicated them or not? Me and my friend played for 3 days on a public, experimental server on PC, no server hopping, server was mainly highly populated - After 3 days we've got basically everything, base, ghillie, and we didn't duplicate anything. (Actually I don't even know how to do that) This game can be hard for a new player at the beginning, but once you get yourself together and travel up north, or even just a bit inland, you get this - D3Jxl44WAAAhlUD.jpg:large

Where you find the m4 mostly ? I havent come across any yet ?

That’s PC , Xbox is full of duplicating , it’s in the game still I know how to do it all they did was add a ban time if you do it too many times hahahaha

13 hours ago, Vernon_Price said:

But a ghillie is now pointless anyways cause itz only in TAN  color avalible what is great on an map that is 80% greenish. Itz not turning green by dameging it to worn condition anymore. At least for us on xbox, but i would like to know if itz the same on pc? 

13 hours ago, Neophyter said:

But a ghillie is now pointless anyways cause itz only in TAN  color avalible what is great on an map that is 80% greenish. Itz not turning green by dameging it to worn condition anymore. At least for us on xbox, but i would like to know if itz the same on pc? 

yup, there is only 1 color of ghillie on Pc as well. Unless you install mods.

8 hours ago, Vernon_Price said:

yup, there is only 1 color of ghillie on Pc as well. Unless you install mods.

Thats horseshit!!! 

Are they aware about that? Or did they even  do it on purpos? 

1 hour ago, Neophyter said:

Thats horseshit!!! 

Are they aware about that? Or did they even  do it on purpos? 

Ofc they are. They haven't imlpement Sprays back into the game yet, you were able to recolor weapons and ghillie with that before the new engine. 

Edited by Vernon_Price

On 4/7/2019 at 6:17 PM, Jordan_The_Great said:

Duplicating was meant to be removed and now it’s still in the game this is a joke and a disgrace that these toxic players are in the game geared this is not a surival game it is a battle royale because everyone has duplicated ghillie suits, fix this game FIX IT NOW 

Sounds like someone got killed by a ghillie and isn’t happy about it......

On 4/7/2019 at 8:46 PM, Vernon_Price said:

Lucky you wanna try it on Xbox?

2 hours ago, nikoor said:

Lucky you wanna try it on Xbox?

Its not luck, its called "going north".

1 hour ago, Vernon_Price said:

Its not luck, its called "going north".

no I meant lucky you you're on pc, nothing geological here. that would've been possible on the 1st day after our last update but not since. hence the luck.