Sign in to follow this  
ZinMas 101

Short words

I've been playing since 0.59  I've played it for 4000 long hours... I bought my PC because DAYZ. I loved this game, but after 0.62 everything is a joke in this game. When 0.63 all started to be a joke.

Everything is working bad, everything is a joke. And you know it DAYZ DEVS, its completely broke now.

Thanks, I guess 😞 RIP DAYZ

Thank you for this well written and highly detailed post that described everything that is broken.  Have a complimentary tissue to dry those tears.

• Thanks 1

You're being a bit vague but yes there is alot of dissapointment with the game. I beleive people have the right to be unhappy about dayz. We just have to express it with in the bounds of good taste. There is alot of evidence to alow people to be unhappy anyway. There always has been and always will be problems with dayz. How about all the faces glitching through the face masks, it makes me want to punch my pc screen and still no medical system.

I even surprise myself sometimes that i still pay attention to this game but its just so unique i suppose.

I took my car to the mechanic once and told him "It's broke!" and what do you know? The sumbitch didn't fix it!!!! 

12 hours ago, ZinMas 101 said:

I've been playing since 0.59  I've played it for 4000 long hours... I bought my PC because DAYZ. I loved this game, but after 0.62 everything is a joke in this game. When 0.63 all started to be a joke.

Everything is working bad, everything is a joke. And you know it DAYZ DEVS, its completely broke now.

Thanks, I guess 😞 RIP DAYZ

If "don't get attached to your gear" is the first rule of DayZ, the second is "only play this if you're a masochist."

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

If "don't get attached to your gear" is the first rule of DayZ, the second is "only play this if you're a masochist."

Your player character is literally attached to his gear in DayZ.