Ryan JG

What's your best kill?

Last night I pulled of my best kill, well kills in this game and it had me buzzing.

So, I was in my home server and the only server I use, SG 4500 when I decided to head to Staroye tents to see if I could get any gear. It was night so my team mate and I were walking pretty freely to our desired location.

Suddenly I caught a glimpse of a flash light on the he, then another.

I pulled out my sk with the PU scope to see what was happening. My scope revealed to players exiting the tents, with what I assume to be the loot I came for. It was dark, so their bodies were hard to get a target on; but they where getting away... I had to take the shot.

I hold my breath and take two quick shots with the SK into the darkness. The torches drop to the ground. Did they die or just drop the torches and hide?

My partner and I move up to check and we find the bodies on the ground lit by their own torches. I one shot both of them.

So I want to hear from you all; Whats your best kill?

I was armed with a tin of spaghetti. I met a guy on the coast with a pistol. Said hello. I had ammo for his pistol so I dropped it for him and he then tried shooting me. So I stoved his head in with the spaghetti. Very satisfying. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I was armed with a tin of spaghetti. I met a guy on the coast with a pistol. Said hello. I had ammo for his pistol so I dropped it for him and he then tried shooting me. So I stoved his head in with the spaghetti. Very satisfying. 

Winning against a back stabber is always the best feeling.

3 hours ago, Ryan JG said:

Winning against a back stabber is always the best feeling.

the one at the start gave me the most satisfaction of them all.

To survive in DayZ world, one must be unseen and unheard. I did with my current character on a full server for months, I still do. I had 4 kills. Playing silent gives you so much advantage.

Actually last night was best kills. First time heading to ship wreck in months to try and kit up a buddy. There are three of us  once in the creek bed we have one establish over watch as we move up the back of the hill that over looks the ship. Over watch sees several people fighting. He kills 2 we roll up on two others and swack em.  You hear 4 more shots from over watch and 4 more shots from me  , security rounds.  Over watch takes another player who spawned on the ship. Not a kill but a knock. We look for him and two more players roll up. We killed then as well. We exfil to berinzino. Hear more shots back at the ship. Killed another 2 after they finished fighting. One jumped off the back of the ship and tried to swim. Moved around to the rocks near the shower below the light house and swacked him. I go to put security rounds in and just after I finished I get the dead screen. Then so does our overwatch. 3rd teammate hold off a 4 man team killing 2 of them. 

I spawn in berinzino and run back towards the ship . I was able to pick up a tire iron along the way and made my way around the back side of the hill that over looks the ship. Our 3rd man goes down and I zero in on the sniper. Killed him and his team mate with the tire iron. Go to check my body to find two more people on it. Kill one and I die again.  

One of the best fights I've ever been in. That character has been alive since the full release. Team work and movement. 

Think Taking on a three man squad who were fully geared with AKM,s , hunting rifle, sks . I got shot in the back walking across a field by Zelenogorsk military base . Got to cover & spotted them in the tree line. Flanked round & for some reason they'd gone and camped in the little barn with the three levels inside. One upstairs either side & one on ground floor. I open the door & my buddy pops one with his sks from range. Then I just keep fast lean peeking the doors edge with my scorpion and take one guy out with a head shot, then rush the other dude. Felt good taking down an AKM + M4 guy with a scorpion & three mags. If they'd stayed in the woods & not all crammed in a little barn they would have most likey won at range. I only had scorpion & shotgun. I'm generally a very friendly player but they shot first so no remorse on that one. 

• Like 2

None so far (500 hours in) 

Just random kills, backstabbing, spawn kills. 

No revenge kills or a good comeback. 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1

Well mine actually doesn’t involve PvP at all. I’ve become heavily entranced with the tracking and hunting aspect of the game. In fact most of my time as of lately has been spent out in the wilderness hunting for the various animals I hear squawking  and grunting in the woods and fields with my favorite being hunting Boar as I like making backpacks out of them. But this one time, while In pursuit of the elusive swine whose howl seemed to mock me as everytime I thought I was closing in on it would suddenly disappear only to maddeningly reappear a bit further away just as I’d decide to concede  my hunt of him in favor of easier game. This happened numerous times over a course of a few hours with every time leaving me more and more deranged or desperate really, to put him Not only out of his misery but more importantly my own when suddenly I hear another sound.

This one different, more guttural and commanding than the swines song I’d spent the better part of a day having burnt inside my head that I had been listening to and it was close!

I could hear the crinkle of twigs being broken and snapped under its mighty heft. I’m not sure, being driven to delusion from the days pursuit of my elusive prey, if it were real or not but I swear I could hear it snort and breathe out almost in disgust at the landscape laid before it, but whatever it was It knew it’s place amongst the wild must be atop all other creatures!

I felt myself almost tremble with a mix of excitement and fear at what beast was lurking within the mist just barely out of sight of my naked eye. So I raised my SKS and peered through the same scope I had utilized many many times during a hunt, pinpointing exactly where the deadly projectile that would soon be released from my rifle and scream through the air right before plunging into flesh would land. 

As I focused my sight the mist surrounding the chill and cold sweat inducing beast I had heard triumphantly bellowing in the wind seemed to part, giving me a clear view of not only his magnificence but of his soul which seemed to be shine and glimmer under the morning dew and sunshine.

As I watched him proudly maneuver his way through the foliage that seemed to bend under the sheer energy of his presence, he stopped!

he turned towards me and even though I was sure visually he could not see me it felt as though his stare pierced through the bushes and trees I had once believed to be cover but now felt as though they were pleats of my mother’s dress that I used to cowardly hide behind when I was young and scared of the world that unfolded before me. 

The rifle that I held in my hands seemed to shiver and writhe within my hands almost begging me to reconsider my decision to aim such a weapon at a creature to pure to be removed from existence. But with him staring at me I was suddenly thrust into a world where the battle between good and evil, right and wrong must be fought here and now!

So I steadied my aim, took a deep soul changing breath of air, placed my finger on the trigger and closed my eyes just as the shot rang out.

I hear his body fall fall from the heft of his weight and just before he took his final breath and joined the many other beasts laid to rest via my hand, he let out one last bone jarring, earth shaking call...

COCKA- Doodle-doooooo!

• Beans 1