Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

Is the CLE the reason for lack of ARs?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the CLE (Central Loot Economy) say that there will be x number of any particular item on a server at a given time?

So if for example say there can only be 20 M4s on a server at a time does that mean if those M4s are in persistence, ie: on a player or in a persistence stash (buried,  barrel, seachest... etc) that no more M4s will spawn on that particular server unless another M4 gets destroyed, *despawns, leaves server...?

If this is in fact the case, then it would be reasonable to suspect that I should not really bother looking for one as they are already most likely in someone else's posession?

I've been racking my brain and although I know they are rare items, I can't help wondering how on earth I haven't found a single AR in spite of having searched Troitskoe, NWAF, Tisy... etc, for hours upon hours.

Does my theory make sense or am I missing something?

*Edit: "respawn" to "despawn"

Edited by Anyeurysm
  • Confused 1

I'm not sure either!

The only way I've been able to get an M4 or AK at this point is to KoS. That's not how I want to play but I will if it means I get the loot I'm searching for.

I did a run that ran, Bolota, Western Tent, Pavlovo, Zelen, Stary, VMC, NWAF and Tisy and still not one gun found on the floor... only on a body.

I found an ak and a m4 the day dayz went full release but since then I have soon nine a I play this game a lot. I dare say all the little boys and girls have dipped their little hearts out so yeah if you want one of these weapons you’ll either have to kill someone for it or find yourself a nice base to raid.

• Like 1

That is how I believe it works as well.  The reason why you can't find any M4s or AKs, and soon SKS if it hasn't happened already, is because of your friendly neighborhood dupers.  This is the reason why they need to figure out how to stop duping, either by server-locking characters or SOMETHING.  Bottom line is, it's the cheaters that are ruining the game.

I dont understand how that would be a thing as if I got a ak or m4 in a low pop server and then jumped to the server that had max m4 or ak on it what happens then ? and better yet what if a wholeteam brought them in . But I guess your argument would be that it was brought in and not spawned at a location 

2 hours ago, survivorist said:

I dont understand how that would be a thing as if I got a ak or m4 in a low pop server and then jumped to the server that had max m4 or ak on it what happens then ? and better yet what if a wholeteam brought them in . But I guess your argument would be that it was brought in and not spawned at a location 

On 4/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, Anyeurysm said:

no more M4s will spawn on that particular server unless another M4 gets destroyed, *despawns, leaves server...?