Doombringer123

Losing character when logging out of server

So about 10 minutes ago I was logging out of the server I was in to join my friends server and I waited the full 15 secs and when I got to the main menu my character was still there. Thinking nothing of it I joined my friends server and when I got in I was a fresh spawn. Btw the character that disappered was fully gear and this isn't first time this has happened, this is the third time and i'm getting over this bug as I just want to play the damn game.

Edited by Doombringer123

Try logging out of the server again. When you get to the main menu press Y, I believe, which should prompt you to select a profile. Choose your profile and hopefully your geared character will show up.

I’ve had to do that a couple of times before.

36 minutes ago, chili1496 said:

sure your not killing him by pressing respawn?

No I was alive when I left the server, it's when rejoined a different server that my friend was in that I spawned as a fresh spawn.

1 hour ago, Nayte said:

Try logging out of the server again. When you get to the main menu press Y, I believe, which should prompt you to select a profile. Choose your profile and hopefully your geared character will show up.

I’ve had to do that a couple of times before.

Well i'll try that again the next time that happens, but I only have 1 account so I don't understand why'd that happen. Either way thx for the info.