Sign in to follow this  
Coday

strange bullet holes

So I was involved in some pvp in berezino. The fight was over, I ran into a house, lay down and went afk. But someone tried to shoot me during my absence. I began to bleed. Nothing more. I didn't realize that when I came back to my pc. In that moment I fought that I have already been bleeding before I went afk. I noticed this strange happenings during the video editing.

The situation mentioned above starts from 6:15. I give you a link with a time stamp: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dc99lh0v4Y&t=6m15s

Edited by Coday

Can someone explain where the shots came from or why the guy didn't kill me?

An invisible hacker.

Or

Some dude on a balcony across the street took some pot shots at you... Thought he killed you or drew attention to himself and decided to beat cheeks out of there. 

Not sure what the big mystery is... You got shot at in DayZ. 

17 hours ago, eno said:

Some dude on a balcony across the street took some pot shots at you... Thought he killed you or drew attention to himself and decided to beat cheeks out of there. 

Are you sure that there is a balcony across the street? It's possible that another player prevented him from looting my body but I don't think that there is such a high ground position which allows you to shoot on a laying target in that specific building.

12 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

Going afk in Berezino isn't the best plan tbh.

True 😄

On 4/7/2019 at 3:24 AM, Coday said:

Are you sure that there is a balcony across the street? It's possible that another player prevented him from looting my body but I don't think that there is such a high ground position which allows you to shoot on a laying target in that specific building.

Well obviously you have all the answers so problem solved.