Sign in to follow this  
hemmo

Create barrels from metal sheets

Which can be spraypainted with cammo, black + green. Like the mosin

• Like 1

Well, I was thinking the same thing +1. Also we can craft an improvised tent with leather and ropes and netting, cant we ?

Edited by BAHADIR
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BAHADIR said:

Well, I was thinking the same thing +1. Also we can craft an improvised tent with leather and ropes and netting, cant we ?

Cannot craft a tent or shelter yet, but it is something I would also like to see, also some form of crafted storage . . .

I dont see many tents and or barrels, and when I do (barrels) they are in the most impossible places, ie not safe and nowhere near a safe place, and dragging them round the map is asking for trouble (in my opinion). I have a tent in my back pack now, and am heading to my favourite spot. I am hoping to make it there soon . . .

some people manage it though, so . . I found a very neatly hidden barrel in Electro once . . . I borrowed some rounds . . .(sorry)

Edited by aux7
  • Like 1

I like your thinking OP, just one thing.  How to propose we craft a barrel out of sheet metal?

4 minutes ago, Guy Smiley said:

I like your thinking OP, just one thing.  How to propose we craft a barrel out of sheet metal?

Thanks, how about 1x wheel and some iron wire and pliers? 🙂 Usage of the wheel curvature to bend to sheet and the wires and pliers to attach. The wheel will just be "borrowed" for the cures. Players get it back after the animation.

1 minute ago, hemmo said:

Thanks, how about 1x wheel and some iron wire and pliers? 🙂 Usage of the wheel curvature to bend to sheet and the wires and pliers to attach. The wheel will just be "borrowed" for the cures. Players get it back after the animation.

There we go.  See, you've come up with a sensible idea on how to mold the barrel.  That could possibly work.  As for the wire, would that be wrapped around or would you punch holes into the sheet metal somehow and put the wire through there to have it hold the barrel together?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aux7 said:

Cannot craft a tent or shelter yet, but it is something I would also like to see, also some form of crafted storage . . .

I dont see many tents and or barrels, and when I do (barrels) they are in the most impossible places, ie not safe and nowhere near a safe place, and dragging them round the map is asking for trouble (in my opinion). I have a tent in my back pack now, and am heading to my favourite spot. I am hoping to make it there soon . . .

some people manage it though, so . . I found a very neatly hidden barrel in Electro once . . . I borrowed some rounds . . .(sorry)

Well, normal barrels are dangerous to carry around yes, until we get the cars work as intended.

On 4/6/2019 at 2:15 PM, Guy Smiley said:

There we go.  See, you've come up with a sensible idea on how to mold the barrel.  That could possibly work.  As for the wire, would that be wrapped around or would you punch holes into the sheet metal somehow and put the wire through there to have it hold the barrel together?

We can toss in a screwdriver aswell, to make it a bit harder to "collect" a barrell 👍👍

Edited by hemmo

And ofcourse adding the ability to burry barrels into modified empty crop patches! 👍