bent.toe

Not played for a week

My character got locked in DB. Have not played since last thursday. Is it fixed? 

Not so great 1.0 launch i must say, imagine all people buying the game on launch day and get locked out. 

Didn't they state like 1 day after the issue appeared, that if you get locked 5 times, your character deletes itself and you can actually play after that with a new one tho...? 

Yo toe if you haven't tried try now. Might be a freshy but it might work. I noticed if you drop anything and then logout you willl get locked.

Fortunately haven't had this problem yet, but deffo worth trying again if you haven't. As Vernon says, this has been commented on by the mods. 

Regarding the item dropping issue, I was playing yesterday and I dropped an item. Literally seconds later I got a No message received, and the game kicked me. I thought, great, going to be locked out, but it was fine. So I'm curious as to the exact circumstances. Is it dropping an item and then logging out that causes it or does being kicked out a server restart cause it too? 

• Beans 1

Ok, thanks guys. 

Gotta try tonight.