Jake Blake

Ghillie suit colors and repairs.

Question

Just recently built a new ghillie cloak and gun wrap. After the new update it seems you can no longer turn these green. Am I missing something? Also it seems you can no longer repair them. Am I missing something there as well?

5 answers to this question

Yep same here. Have now tested all ghillie that we can craft.  Non is changing by get to worn anymore. An for the  ghillie cloak(top) ive even tested the other way around. By  dameging it to badly damagef an repair it back up to worn. But nothing. And yes the top is still repairable with ductape. Makes the  hole ghilli thing completely pointless. A brown ghilli on an map that is 80% green? Nah thx

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Neophyter said:

Yep same here. Have now tested all ghillie that we can craft.  Non is changing by get to worn anymore. An for the  ghillie cloak(top) ive even tested the other way around. By  dameging it to badly damagef an repair it back up to worn. But nothing. And yes the top is still repairable with ductape. Makes the  hole ghilli thing completely pointless. A brown ghilli on an map that is 80% green? Nah thx

Bro for real. I tried everything!! 

8 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Bro for real. I tried everything!! 

Thats exactly what i said what ive done too

spent a week search for netting and sacks for ghillie suit, Build the ghillie suit put it into a back pack, shoot the back, ruined it even, but the color of the suit did not change, tried to shoot the suit, brought it down to damaged, color did not change...what the hell is this?

they gave us base building to hurt game performance a took away spray paint and bows!

nice work BI 

On 4/11/2019 at 10:19 PM, hyz4 said:

spent a week search for netting and sacks for ghillie suit, Build the ghillie suit put it into a back pack, shoot the back, ruined it even, but the color of the suit did not change, tried to shoot the suit, brought it down to damaged, color did not change...what the hell is this?

they gave us base building to hurt game performance a took away spray paint and bows!

nice work BI 

Bro u in the xbox section of the forum. 

We never had spraypaint or the bo in the first place and i think even on pc itz not in game anymore since 3 years or so, soo...? Yeah