xxxD1RTD1VRxxx

Chopper Crash Sites

Just curious if anybody is having luck finding them and what loot they are giving up?  I found one on Sunday and there were no weapons or ammo just some clothing etc. 

Haven't come across one since the update but the last one I did find had an svd. It also had a butt pack but I left it as it didn't seem to do anything. I've since learned its use and regret leaving it but will defo grab once next time I find it! 

• Like 1

i found a few, US crashes though so mainly clothes 45. pistol and boots. not found an SVD drop yet 

• Like 1

Just found one at south west camp at sg7222 on monday night est. Got an svd and an sk59/66 and some clothes. After i found the stuff my game freezed and with my next login i was a bambi again 😭

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr squizzer said:

I’ve got to ask what’s a butt pack and how’s it used ?

The utility butt pack,. It can be attached to a field vest. I think it has 30 slots, which isn't a lot, but can be used whilst wearing a ghillie suit. 

• Like 1

the butt pack (30 slots) attaches to the assault vest (also 30 slots) and as DayzDayz says you can wear a ghillie suit with it . . .or a backpack . . .

• Like 1

Thanks that make sense now,for a minute I thought it may have been something to make your arse look big like Kim Kardashian’s lol.

• Haha 3

On 3 April 2019 at 10:33 PM, Mr squizzer said:

I’ve got to ask what’s a butt pack and how’s it used ?

But pack doesn't currently attach to any in game item, in the next update on console the Utility vest will be implemented back in though which it attaches too. 1.02 update will also reintroduce pistol holster & carry pouches for the plate carrier vest too.

• Like 1