ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.02

Found bugs.
You can't reload AKM (mag isn't attachable, in hands showin' that mag is attached and it's empty but model has no mag).
FNX45 when you spawn with is in inventory, load mag and get aim, barrel look at top (about 15 degrees up from x-direction) but when you use sights this problem fixing it self. also you may attack zombie after first hit aim line fixing it self.

New player here are my observations so far

1. Binoculars, range finders and hunter scope all work for me

2. All my cans of tuna have opened so far

3. Favorites in the server browser are not been displayed with the show favs filter enabled

4. Shot both a zombie and a player today with an Ak saw no blood splatter and not even sure if i hit the player from 100yrds

5. combi lock does not drop to the ground once unlocked from fence

6. Had no issues loading any of my Ak mags

7. Please change the inventory back to what it was whoever designed that needs to be sacked it has a kiddy look and feel to it now, i spend more time scrolling up and down now.

Edited by chili1496

Anyone else notice a bunch of the public servers are gone? I haven't even started playing 1.02 because I can't believe the cars and stashes my friends and I toiled over are all on a server that isn't up 😫

8 minutes ago, Mr Jizz said:

Anyone else notice a bunch of the public servers are gone? I haven't even started playing 1.02 because I can't believe the cars and stashes my friends and I toiled over are all on a server that isn't up 😫

No Stable servers have been switched offline from our side (Multiplay/Fragnet). Servers provided by GameServers and GamingDeluxe are not under our control.

6 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

No Stable servers have been switched offline from our side (Multiplay/Fragnet). Servers provided by GameServers and GamingDeluxe are not under our control.

I can appreciate that... but is there a way to ping someone handling the maintenance of those servers to get the scoop? The one I"m speaking of was Gameservers, specifically GA 2-19

Edited by Mr Jizz

22 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Just so I'm reading you right, the Gameserver ones ARE NOT official servers? So anything like NJ 2-14 or FL 2-5 ... those are essentially advertising space for Gameserver and could disappear for no reason at all?

3 minutes ago, Mr Jizz said:

Just so I'm reading you right, the Gameserver ones ARE NOT official servers? So anything like NJ 2-14 or FL 2-5 ... those are essentially advertising space for Gameserver and could disappear for no reason at all?

Play on a good clan server, persistacy back ups is rlky what you want on long term 🙂

52 minutes ago, Mr Jizz said:

I can appreciate that... but is there a way to ping someone handling the maintenance of those servers to get the scoop? The one I"m speaking of was Gameservers, specifically GA 2-19

Your server should be online again. 🙂

• Beans 1

we are having major issues our end. Every time a player leaves the server, they rejoin 2 minutes later and their characters have been wiped. We have had to lock down our servers and cant seem to figure this out. we did a full wipe, deleted the storage save folder and the problem persists. when i logged into gtx gaming this morning i noticed that my db folder was missing, so i created a new one and copied over the missing files (economy.xml, events.xml, globals.xml and types.xml) from my pcs installed dayz directory up to the server.

Edited by alphagamer1981

ImpulZ , The problem occurs when I manually drag ammo from the bag to the magazine.

Great responsiveness Impulz, thank you. 

The zeroing seems to work now. It didn't yesterday - I must have been doing something wrong...

Fixed: When opening doors for the first time, the whole building model can move slightly

No its not, in fact, i never saw this happen before the new patch. like it was added, so it could be fixed in a later patch to make it look like 'someone' on your team is swatting more bugs that they are. It's as if ''Fixed: When opening doors for the first time, the whole building model can move slightly'' was meant to go in a hot fix we are about to have, but someone slipped up and listed it here.. worrying stuff

Fixed: Fence gate cannot be opened after server restart

Technical not fixed, maybe not the same bug... the code locks not retaining their code. this is game braking. Having to get admin to teleport me into my base... i guess this is not a worry on main server, heck i doubt anyone locks up bases on vanilla servers, and this is why such a game braking and in your face but got past your expert team ><

Now lets start at the top. Hot Fix code locks, i know most of dayZ is FPS players, but you are pooping on the RP community. Dayz has so many bugs, we have got used to it, but this is beyond a joke. The stuff that got onto stable... I have not had the chance to test everything, whos know what else on that fixed list is indeed a new bug to stable that is a current bug.

Please do tell me... how did the Code lock issue get into stable?

Please do tell me... why you listed  ''Fixed: When opening doors for the first time, the whole building model can move slightly'' as it was not an issue in 1.01 but is now?

Something seems to be going wrong with the dev team... a bad egg? poor communication?

Looking forward to your reply, thanks in advance.

Edited by Sooden

I just died when I tried to drive a 4x4 offroad. Its a complete mess right now, stay away from the vehicles...

6 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

SNIP

Hello, got a quick question. Is there any word on a fix for the combination lock bug where after server restarts the lock is broken and needs to be cut off? Thanks.

17 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

También estoy viendo esto. ¿Notaste que estabas cerca de un arbusto o árbol con el que te lanzaron?

I was going up the road and catapulting the sky.
And the second time I was dead it was just to get into the car and I was catapulted into the sky
I noticed that when you get into the car it starts to shake strangely.

16 minutes ago, Sooden said:

coches que dices

Well, you were lucky not to fly away like the Harry Potter car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what happened to the damage system? naked is killed with 2-3 bullets from the Winchester 70 , AMK little damage.

• Like 1

i can repair yellow engine? and in the olga whre refill the oil and the fuel. i not see the option

Can anyone confirm that Zeds can still run through fences? I have tested this with my base with all 1.02 EXP builds and the Stable build and each time Zeds were able to run through fences. I'm just wondering if that's because my base was build in 1.01 version. Maybe I will just wipe my server...

12 hours ago, mrrulez said:

Well, you were lucky not to fly away like the Harry Potter car.

i had a flying car once 🙂

But that was down to client side connection and not dayz / server

I like the changes, and congratulate on a lot of fixes, and the introduction of the new car.

I am a bit confused which xml has which line endings, and a bit displeased about stuff like 500 files per directory limits, or file size limits, while at the same time no proper database connection implemented yet. I really whish we could put that in postgres

Also, I am still missing one decisive feature for my personal taste: to define a separate drive/folder for the mission folder; so we can have it on a different drive.

I feel like you devs really need to catch up in development practices. Which is why I hope you actually have a good big sale to give you some breathing room

Finally, I'd whish we could put the dayz scripts unpacked into a repository like git (I try that at home, to follow your changes in the commits), so we can easily read changes there, as sometimes it impacts the custom scripts. I would have opened mine read only, but I am unsure whether that's allowed.

I know I see it from a technical perspective, but ultimately, it's for the greater good (tm).

On 4/3/2019 at 3:26 PM, ImpulZ said:

Fixed: Items can be picked up through walls (T137847)

This update needs to be edited. Resolving a problem (T137847) - leads to another problem.  Very often, in some places it is impossible to take an object, even where there is no obstacle, an object in the line of sight.

• Like 1

Just some question in regards to time. There was a change with 1.0.2 that now we have separate day/night time acceleration. The question we have is, what is the cut off time for day and night? Does sunrise and sunset belong to day time or night time? Thank you.

12 minutes ago, lex__1 said:

This update needs to be edited. Resolving a problem (T137847) - leads to another problem.  Very often, in some places it is impossible to take an object, even where there is no obstacle, an object in the line of sight.

Vanilla or modded server?