ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.02.151010

12 hours ago, Derleth said:

So, how about making sure every damn newspawn has some chemlights, and make it possible to strap said chemlights to your hoodie, so you can have your hands free to fight while using a light source? And if players STILL manage to end up in night conditions without a light source, for the love of everything holy just let that be a lesson to them! If you throw your flare and/or chemlights away when you spawn, you WILL die when it gets dark. It is Darwinism in effect, nothing dangerous!

AMEN, brother.

This literally is the best solution, the casual dayz player will have the tools to see at night and the rest of us won't have supervision, again making it fair for everyone.

• Beans 1

Personal light could be a good thing to show player he's running into the wall, but it should light up like at arms length. But not like it's done now, now when you find actual light source you think "nah, I see good enough".

About night time ...

I read all posts and have a feeling you ppl (the whiners "you stole my dark night experience, where i can kill them all without risk and effort because i can see in the dark") did not understand what it is all about.

The problem is NOT the darkness itself, well IT IS the problem, BUT, the thing is, that some ppl have much better vision at night time then others, and that is a No-Go.

So while some ppl can see pretty good at night without any light source, others have to go with light constantly .. running into Zombies, running into other players and get killed on an on because of unfair conditions during night time.

THAT, and only THAT, is the problem with night time.

Hello,

since the update I can not connect to any server anymore.

When I select a server and press play, nothing happens.

This is neither official nor on community servers.

I hope you can help me.

Undoge

The update is nice, but I cannot re-fill the new car (Olga / Volga) with fuel or oil.

I checked the Stable discussion, and it seems that it's broken in the Stable release as well.

Edited by Tarkules

Personally I would like dead bodies to last up to something like an hour, I'm a natural sniper and a true sniper won't move in on a corpse they made for a long time, longer than the dead bodies last within DayZ.

• Like 1