ImpulZ

Server hotfix: Data Check failed

2 minutes ago, Jake Blake said:

These guys don't listen to shit though unfortunately.

No they don't listen to shit, maybe you should give up shouting shit and they'll listen to you.

READ the replies to your posts right here and NOTICE the SOLUTION.  Do you think you can do that?  Giver it a try.

Look up the word "replicate" then tell the devs EXACTLY how to replicate the issue. Give an unmistakable example that you can REPLICATE yourself. = CHECK IT = If the devs can't replicate it, then either you can't EXPLAIN it or you got it WRONG.

Dude, this is not rocket science.

17 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Im 31 yrs old dont have that issue but also i haven't done that since release yet no need to.

But there ARE 30-somethings that, sadly, DO have that problem (which is just one of MANY problems they have, apparently).  I am not one of those, I just thought it would be funny to mention that sad little fact.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sadistic gun 4 fun said:

A todos aquellos que quieran un carácter por servidor. ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡NO NO NO!!!!!!! Esa es la belleza de este juego. Poder unirte a un servidor diferente para formar equipo con tus amigos. Tal vez un escuadrón aliado tenga problemas con un escuadrón de bandidos en un determinado servidor. Tú y tus amigos pueden ir a ayudarlos. Tal vez simplemente no desovar dentro de edificios que ayuden al problema de los fantasmas. Un temporizador de cierre de sesión de 1 minuto ayudaría al registro de combate. 

No. No and not

If You open fire on my position i can jump to another server and take you  position and jump again on your server and kill you like a ninja

This is a shit.

One charácter for server. Stop duplicate and jump to another servers. This broke the xperience. 

Edited by javier galvao

3 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

No, ellos no escuchan mierda, tal vez deberías dejar de gritar mierda y ellos te escucharán.

LEA las respuestas a sus mensajes aquí mismo y AVISO la SOLUCIÓN. ¿Crees que puedes hacer eso? Dale una oportunidad.

Busque la palabra "replicar" y luego diga a los desarrolladores EXACTAMENTE cómo replicar el problema. Dé un ejemplo inconfundible de que pueda REPLICARSE usted mismo. = CHECK IT = Si los desarrolladores no pueden replicarlo, entonces no puede EXPLICARLO o lo obtuvo MAL.

Amigo, esto no es ciencia espacial.

Bullshit. 5 email , 4 comentary, 6 message on Twitter, 6 reports and they say nothing. And allí this is only me.

1.1 versión?  Really? 10 pound more expensive and the dont repair nothing.

This is a fucking joke

Private servers... you shouldn’t have to pick a server and stick to it what if it’s full can’t play with my friends what if there are not enough slots for my 18 man group locking servers is a bad idea... I have reloot every time one of my buddy’s can’t get in the server. private servers would have fixed all the issues in one fatal swoop can’t dupe can’t server hop and can ban kos’ers 

47 minutes ago, javier galvao said:

Bullshit. ..  //  ... This is a fucking joke

Hey gringo  - did I say anything on this thread in Spanish ?  You translate comments into Google Spanish to reply to them in English - You are one STRANGE person.

and Bullshit to you too, hombre

-  goteo de residuos anales de un perrito de la pradera defectuoso  - as we say in Berezino . Have a nice stay.

13 hours ago, Sadistic gun 4 fun said:

To all those wanting one character per server. NO!NO!NO!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF THIS GAME. Being able to join a different server to squad up with your friends. Maybe an allied squad are having problems with a bandit squad in a certain server. You and your friends can go help them out. Maybe just no spawning inside buildings that would help the ghosting problem. A 1 minute log off timer would help the combat logging. 

Why can’t we have both? Make half the servers locked to characters and the other half the duper’s and combat loggers can have their shitty fun without pissing off the people that actually want to play the game as it was intended, but that’s way too hard for BI to implement.

In the last two days I have been kicked from the server twice and my character deleted after trying to join a new server. I really want to enjoy the game but I can't when I just lose all progress after hours of playing. Please fix your game I paid for this and I'm getting a poor quality of work. I just want to not have to restart only to do it all again because of issues on your side.

• Thanks 1

I was onserver US4386. I looted the small military south of Novo. I left and headed west for about 5 minutes. No message recived for 7...8...9...kicked. Logged back in to see I had a 988442 second respawn timer. What happened and can you fix it? Also I killed myself to get back to the coast and accidentally hit EXIT instead of RESPAWN. It failed to retrieve player data. I just looted for 17 hours to get a VSD  and all the parts for a full ghuillie load out. Is the game just going to glitch out and waist 17 hours of gameplay? If it's an anti dupe it's still counting for five minutes after you drop an item. Ridiculous. You can't throw loot in your tent and log off. Thats how alot of peopl end their gaming session...big problem.

#@$%! I just threw a piece of paper on the ground. Now I have to wait 10 minutes before I can log out! 

I keep getting kicked from server and then complete wipe when rejoining. This does get frustrating after the 3rd-4th time. I hope there is a fix soon as there is no sense (to me) in playing if each and EVERY game session is a totally  fresh spawn.

On 4/1/2019 at 7:32 PM, Wolf said:

Their not OP, if you get jumped IRL do you think you're going told of 4,5,6 ppl Mr Hulk? Idk man

We are not talking irl will never happen with zombies lol they cause a lot of lag is what im saying when theirs to many of them that attack you

On 4/9/2019 at 6:37 AM, Cookster1234 said:

We are not talking irl will never happen with zombies lol they cause a lot of lag is what im saying when theirs to many of them that attack you

Lol I wasn't talking about zombies, you get jumped by 4 ppl you're not gonna jet li it.  Say you're drunk too that's your irl lag kid.

So your version of combating the Duplication Exploit is to be as lazy as simply lower the amount of Ak's, M4's, and apparently storage items like Barrels and Tents? Me and my friend have yet to find one barrel nor one AK for the past 2 weeks. Either you screwed up other items by this last update by making them limited as well, or you took the lazy route to minimize the amount of dupping by making the game almost depriving of the key elements needed for storage. Last time I checked, you couldn't kill people with a Tent or Barrel, so even if those items were duplicated, they were only storage items.

Is the solution to this problem this difficult to understand? Simply make each server dedicated to one characters player progress. If a Player wants to join a new server, then give them a warning dialog / screen that tells them that if they switch servers, they will loose all player progress. Then you will get these players that love to ruin the game by exploiting these features to stop pulling this shit. In my opinion, I don't understand why you guys didn't choose the route to make each server unique for players to have characters for each new server they start just like Ark Survival Evolved. Just because another game has this system, doesn't mean you can't use the same system as well. Its pretty sad to see the day that Devs decide to work around Bugs and Exploits, instead of FIXING the problems like they get paid to do.

For all those who may ask, "What about playing with our friends on another server?" 

1. Well to begin, if they are your friend, you both should be choosing a server to play together in.

2. If you are worried about your friend starting with nothing when he or she joins a new server, then I will be mindful to simply say, "WELCOMING TO THE SURVIVAL GENRE!"

3. And lastly, if you are a good friend, you should already have some gear set aside to help your friend get a good start in your server you both will be playing in.

KEY NOTE: Once this can become a thing, politics, community / clan play, trading supplies, etc will forcefully start becoming reality instead of Combat Logging and Ghosting 24/7. I know that your character can get wiped if you jump servers too much, but that doesn't eliminate the problem of players who DON'T CARE about their loot and just want to troll. If you implement this feature, I am sure you will get more dedicated players and limit the amount of exploits that concern hoping servers. Start thinking about fixes like this, instead of thinking on how to alter the game to simply work around an issue.

And to all those who want to cry about how it's "unfair" to lock the servers in this way and how it wouldn't be "fun," Its a survival game and its meant to be as realistic and difficult as possible in a zombie apocalypse setting. The Genre itself is suppose to be difficult. I see too many of you in these forums that treat this game as just a literal Loot and Shoot to just die and do it all over again, instead of pushing ways for players to play the game as the genre it was developed in. This is what everyone has been waiting for in the 8 years Bohemia has been procrastinated and sitting on their asses. Now that its here, we want the best survivalist experience we can get out of the game, not just another loot and shoot that gives no reasoning for trading, building, farming, etc. These features only apply to roleplay at the moment due to the very fact that people can just hop servers and so if this is the case, half of the content in the game that was put in is worthless until players are stripped of the exploits and play the genre as it was meant to be played. TO SURVIVE!

• Beans 1

45 minutes ago, DXMIMZY said:

So your version of combating the Duplication Exploit is to be as lazy as simply lower the amount of Ak's, M4's, and apparently storage items like Barrels and Tents? Me and my friend have yet to find one barrel nor one AK for the past 2 weeks. Either you screwed up other items by this last update by making them limited as well, or you took the lazy route to minimize the amount of dupping by making the game almost depriving of the key elements needed for storage. Last time I checked, you couldn't kill people with a Tent or Barrel, so even if those items were duplicated, they were only storage items.

Is the solution to this problem this difficult to understand? Simply make each server dedicated to one characters player progress. If a Player wants to join a new server, then give them a warning dialog / screen that tells them that if they switch servers, they will loose all player progress. Then you will get these players that love to ruin the game by exploiting these features to stop pulling this shit. In my opinion, I don't understand why you guys didn't choose the route to make each server unique for players to have characters for each new server they start just like Ark Survival Evolved. Just because another game has this system, doesn't mean you can't use the same system as well. Its pretty sad to see the day that Devs decide to work around Bugs and Exploits, instead of FIXING the problems like they get paid to do.

KEY NOTE: Once this can become a thing, politics, community / clan play, trading supplies, etc will forcefully start becoming reality instead of Combat Logging and Ghosting 24/7. I know that your character can get wiped if you jump servers too much, but that doesn't eliminate the problem of players who DON'T CARE about their loot and just want to troll. If you implement this feature, I am sure you will get more dedicated players and limit the amount of exploits that concern hoping servers. Start thinking about fixes like this, instead of thinking on how to alter the game to simply work around an issue.

And to all those who want to cry about how it's "unfair" to lock the servers in this way and how it wouldn't be "fun," Its a survival game and its meant to be as realistic and difficult as possible in a zombie apocalypse setting. The Genre itself is suppose to be difficult. I see too many of you in these forums that treat this game as just a literal Loot and Shoot to just die and do it all over again, instead of pushing ways for players to play the game as the genre it was developed in. This is what everyone has been waiting for in the 8 years Bohemia has been procrastinated and sitting on their asses. Now that its here, we want the best survivalist experience we can get out of the game, not just another loot and shoot that gives no reasoning for trading, building, farming, etc. These features only apply to roleplay at the moment due to the very fact that people can just hop servers and so if this is the case, half of the content in the game that was put in is worthless until players are stripped of the exploits and play the genre as it was meant to be played. TO SURVIVE!

Im with you buddy. My base got wiped by people who built on same location we built on another server. But alot of people has brought it up and the devs has stated that "locking characters to servers isn't that simple." 

21 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Im with you buddy. My base got wiped by people who built on same location we built on another server. But alot of people has brought it up and the devs has stated that "locking characters to servers isn't that simple." 

Nothing is simple with these developers. Something that a Triple A company could simply flip a switch for, these people have to take vacations in the psych ward and cry their lives away in tears over the most simple fixes in a video game. You can ask them to change a color of a shirt in the game, and their response would be, "Guys, you don't understand, its not that simple of a fix ok. We CAN'T just change a color of a shirt. Too high grade for us."

If they can wipe your character after a few server hops to combat duplicating and Combat logging, then they can do what I had suggested above. Don't lock characters to servers. Just simply wipe a character every time some one changes to a different server. Update everything back to normal where guns spawned as they use to, materials spawned like usual, and slap people with a character wipe for changing servers.

When a character enters a server, that characters data is stored with in that server in order for you to navigate your inventory and items pertaining to that specific server. When you leave the server, your character data is still attached to that server so when you come back the next time you play, everything from you tent, barrels, inventory, etc, is all still there. When people decide to server hop, it screws with the Character Data connected with the servers, then you get a Data Lock for hoping too many times and then the Devs are stuck with having to baby people who can't sit still on one damn server. Duplicates became a problem because the game is trying to keep up with what server your character data is connected to, then when it hick ups, it ends up copying the data which causes the duplicate items. Hints the reason why people had to jump and leave servers depending on time limits, waiting the 15 seconds, or leaving instantly.

People who are complaining about not wiping characters, or locking characters to servers, are more than likely people who either Duplicate when they can, Ghost players, or server hop for loot. People need to stop treating this game as a loot and shoot, and learn how to play survival games, and the only way to make the community stop trying to cheat and exploit the system, is nip it in the bud by simply wiping them if they decide to start on a new server. Doing this would make the game more related to its survival genre, make people trade more, make people actually think before KoSing, and form factions and alliances, politics, you name it. The game would start showing its true potential once people cared about their saved progress, what they did in the current server they are progressing in, and wasn't able to exploit loot by being able to server hop in the first place. Sometimes you got to close doors to open better doors. The only people I see that won't like this are the key server hoping exploiters who want it too easy.

1 minute ago, DXMIMZY said:

Nothing is simple with these developers. Something that a Triple A company could simply flip a switch for, these people have to take vacations in the psych ward and cry their lives away in tears over the most simple fixes in a video game. You can ask them to change a color of a shirt in the game, and their response would be, "Guys, you don't understand, its not that simple of a fix ok. We CAN'T just change a color of a shirt. Too high grade for us."

If they can wipe your character after a few server hops to combat duplicating and Combat logging, then they can do what I had suggested above. Don't lock characters to servers. Just simply wipe a character every time some one changes to a different server. Update everything back to normal where guns spawned as they use to, materials spawned like usual, and slap people with a character wipe for changing servers.

When a character enters a server, that characters data is stored with in that server in order for you to navigate your inventory and items pertaining to that specific server. When you leave the server, your character data is still attached to that server so when you come back the next time you play, everything from you tent, barrels, inventory, etc, is all still there. When people decide to server hop, it screws with the Character Data connected with the servers, then you get a Data Lock for hoping too many times and then the Devs are stuck with having to baby people who can't sit still on one damn server. Duplicates became a problem because the game is trying to keep up with what server your character data is connected to, then when it hick ups, it ends up copying the data which causes the duplicate items. Hints the reason why people had to jump and leave servers depending on time limits, waiting the 15 seconds, or leaving instantly.

People who are complaining about not wiping characters, or locking characters to servers, are more than likely people who either Duplicate when they can, Ghost players, or server hop for loot. People need to stop treating this game as a loot and shoot, and learn how to play survival games, and the only way to make the community stop trying to cheat and exploit the system, is nip it in the bud by simply wiping them if they decide to start on a new server. Doing this would make the game more related to its survival genre, make people trade more, make people actually think before KoSing, and form factions and alliances, politics, you name it. The game would start showing its true potential once people cared about their saved progress, what they did in the current server they are progressing in, and wasn't able to exploit loot by being able to server hop in the first place. Sometimes you got to close doors to open better doors. The only people I see that won't like this are the key server hoping exploiters who want it too easy.

Also by doing this, it keeps them from having to shut down the entire game just to update servers with new crap. Instead, they can show a message to players on screen saying, "Server going down for Maintenance in 15 minutes." or something like that. Then they can update each server one at a time so players can hop back into their favorite server with in a couple of minutes, instead of having servers for the entire game shut down for hours. I see more people pissed and stop playing the game for having to wait hours to play because Bohemia is too lazy to go through a more organized route in performing maintenance on their servers. Does it suck to go through each individual server as a Dev to fix something, probably so, but it beats loosing your player base.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:35 AM, Wolf said:

Lol I wasn't talking about zombies, you get jumped by 4 ppl you're not gonna jet li it.  Say you're drunk too that's your irl lag kid.

Lol irl lag 440 download 39 meg upload i dont get lag on any other game mmm