nikoor

Back from the dead?!

It just happened again, the second time, I came back from the dead. Last night I got shot in the head at VMC and I called it a night. Just went back online and there I was standing at the same exact spot. I'm quite sure I know the steps to reproduce it since the both incidents were similar. Anyone else had this happened? Funny thing is that was probably the first death I've ever laughed on at this game. Were fighting 6 guys and as I was looting the last guy I thought it's gonna be any second now that I'll be dead and 5sec later, boom you're dead. Laughed so hard but had such a good run for the past hour or so that it made me laugh.

Edited by nikoor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yah this happened to me.  Got a shovel to the face trying to camp out the night.  Got the red “you’re dead” screen and decided to call it a day.  Logged in next day and I was in the place I died, very much alive and with the same gear.  

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

Happened to me also, got shot in the face by Elektro, decided to call it a night, logged back in the next day and I was alive and well with all of my gear (which wasn't much tbh) but happy i could continue my journey.

Happened to me twice, didn't had the same luck in the third time though.

• Haha 1

The only time I’ve seen this happen wa to a friend that was killed by zombies. Immediately after we hit the “message received” error, which backed up the server to before his death.