Felipe Aleixo

Character's data check failed

Please help me somebody save solve this problem ... I can not play has 4 days keeps appearing: "characters data check failed" every time I start on any server.

• Like 1

I also have this. Apparantly it's connected to the ai that's trying to stop duping and server jumping. But I think it's a tad sensitive. I sniped a person at the milatry barracks on the West. Went to check his body but I agroed a zombie. Took two zombies down but got over whelmed. Ran to the gun tower and went up the ladder. Bandaged with 15 zombies below me. I thought this was a time to make dinner. Logged back in a few hours earlier to get the same message. I have tried deleting the saved data connected to the game and this wiped my current load out. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. None of these work. To get around it I created another Xbox account to play it. I didn't need Xbox live. So if you want a quick fix and to play just create a new Xbox account. Then when bohemia sort the issue you can revert back to your primary account.

I am having this same issue, I got of for a few hours and when I got back on it didn’t let me connect to my usual server nor any other server. 

"We are aware of the "data check failed" issue. Let us know if you are still unable to connect and if you were affected by the database locks before or not. If you receive a different error message than "Character's data check failed" send us a screenshot."

"We are currently looking into the issue, is it possible to send us your PlayerID? You can find it in the main menu in the lower left corner."

"Send it to community@dayz.com, thank you."

Source: https://twitter.com/DayZ

• Beans 1