FakeBritvin

Where find weapons? М-4 and KA

Where do you find automatic rifles? they are absent from military bases, only armor and clothing.

Assualt rifles are rare, you don’t always find them every time you go to a military checkpoint or base, it’s the luck of the draw if you actually find a assault rifle

• Thanks 1

Yeah, they don't spawn at every cycle at every mil base but randomly and also that's only if the tents have not been looted prior

I've been to Troitskoe 5 seperate times and have yet to see an m4 or ak.

I have only found usg45s and sks'...

Maybe you can only get them at NWAF and Tisy?

the new weapons are very effective, i like that its hard to find an M4 or AK... when you find them its like hitting the jackpot.

• Like 2

Yeah... I spent over 8 hours going from NWAF, to Troitskoe, to Tisy, then checked a couple of other dense mil sites annnd nada. Just a few USGs and SKs.

It’s not just us either. Everyone I talk to in the clubs I’m in, as well as in game say the same thing.

The first night after the update I found several AKs and an M4 within a couple of hours.

Looks like the loot economy is already screwed up...lovely..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nayte said:

The first night after the update I found several AKs and an M4 within a couple of hours.

exactly what I've been thinking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nikoor said:

exactly what I've been thinking.

15 hours ago, Nayte said:

Yeah... I spent over 8 hours going from NWAF, to Troitskoe, to Tisy, then checked a couple of other dense mil sites annnd nada. Just a few USGs and SKs.

It’s not just us either. Everyone I talk to in the clubs I’m in, as well as in game say the same thing.

same experience here. M4s spawned everywhere the first few days now I can go to North West on 5 different servers and come out with no KAM or M4

There are plenty other guns available easily. Mosin, SKS, hunting rifle, shotty, sub machine guns and a handful of pistols. 

8 minutes ago, lanejf said:

same experience here. M4s spawned everywhere the first few days now I can go to North West on 5 different servers and come out with no KAM or M4

Yeah, with the lack of these Mil weapons and ammo (Noting that these shouldn't be freely available, but not impossible to find), there might be a very big increase in duping again because once some (Not All) players find these "M4, KAM, 762.39 rnd's" , instead of looting the map and looking for supplies "saving their ammo" , its alot easier to just dupe and then we have an even bigger issue with the loot economy than prior to the update, then essentially nothing was fixed coming out of "Preview" just new stuff added and tweaked.

Currently I'm find ALOT more mosin ammo than ever before, at one stage whilst sorting my loot, I have over 200 rounds of 762.54 and only 17 rounds of 762.39, however after the update with the "latest addition of weapons" 762.39 is very scarce in the civilian/residential areas and have traveled all over the map, but if Im playing with just the CR527 and CR-75/FX45, I don't want to have to run to a Mil base looking for this ammo, but thats just my opinion :)

8 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

There are plenty other guns available easily. Mosin, SKS, hunting rifle, shotty, sub machine guns and a handful of pistols. 

Haha exactly, currently best to stick with either the mosin/shotgun and possibly the FX45/CR75 as I have found plenty of ammo for these whilst looting,

All I noticed in the patch notes that they "fixed" the 12GA pellet, does this mean that the 12G buckshot is now more damaging?

Yeah, I love a silenced pistol. Also really like carrying a usg or scorpion as they are so small to carry. Love the shotty for close encounters and then one of the rifles for longer range. Not really bothered about ARs to be honest. 

Me and my mate had been looking since the update, and for the last two days we done nothing but running around at NWAF looking for them with no luck.

Then suddenly in less then five minutes we found two AK's!

Thats the way of the RNG... 😉

All the M4 i have found has been at the small barracks at the NWAF North of the airfield. Try your luck. It is a hot spot though so be careful.

Yeah the same on my side, I jumped servers like 15-20 times to try found ak's and m4's, I've found nothing, seem like there is superdupers back.. If you want an advice, just go on the map edge, and you'll find lots of duper bases.. I've already found 4 and destroyed it.. The biggest I've found had like 7 car tents, full of ak, m4 and ammo, silencers magazines, and lots lots of military stuff 

3 minutes ago, Nonok52 said:

Yeah the same on my side, I jumped servers like 15-20 times to try found ak's and m4's, I've found nothing, seem like there is superdupers back.. If you want an advice, just go on the map edge, and you'll find lots of duper bases.. I've already found 4 and destroyed it.. The biggest I've found had like 7 car tents, full of ak, m4 and ammo, silencers magazines, and lots lots of military stuff 

So duping is bad but server hopping is OK? Why don't people just play the game as intended and use what you find rather than needing to have full decked out military gear? Each to their own I guess, but it's ages since I've had an AR and I can't say I've missed them really. I'm sure server hopping screws up the loot economy just as effectively. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

2 hours ago, Nonok52 said:

Server hopping is as cancerous as duping 

• Like 3

On 4/6/2019 at 4:11 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

So duping is bad but server hopping is OK? Why don't people just play the game as intended and use what you find rather than needing to have full decked out military gear? Each to their own I guess, but it's ages since I've had an AR and I can't say I've missed them really. I'm sure server hopping screws up the loot economy just as effectively. 

Yeah but to be fair with all the duping, and people hopping, its gotten to the point where hopping really is the easiest way to loot, could you imagine running all the way to NWAF just to find people already hopped ahead of you and looted it clean? Are you really gonna walk all the way to another mil area to loot? Just to find that hoppers have already beat you there too? No most people will just hop and try their luck somewhere else

Edited by Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig

I just don’t get the fascination with needing all the guns,I’ve got a rifle a small sub and a pistol all of which have been picked up on my travels.Ive not died since the update although I’ve come close a couple of times.Unless you want to go looking for trouble you don’t need them I admit they are nice to have but to me they are more like trophies.I get more excited finding packets of seeds and fresh water rather than worrying about what gun I need.

Maybe I should be playing farm town instead and the guys that need all the guns fortnite.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Yeah but to be fair with all the duping, and people hopping, its gotten to the point where hopping really is the easiest way to loot, could you imagine running all the way to NWAF just to find people already hopped ahead of you and looted it clean? Are you really gonna walk all the way to another mil area to loot? Just to find that hoppers have already beat you there too? No most people will just hop and try their luck somewhere else

I'd rather travel from one place to another having adventures on the way rather than spawn, loot, log out, wait, respawn, loot, log out, respawn, rinse, repeat... Boring

• Like 2

I don't mind the ars being rare. I have a moison,mp5 and a 45 handgun and don't need anything else. 

I'd actually be careful openly carrying am ak or m4 now as I'd Likily be shot for it

12 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'd rather travel from one place to another having adventures on the way rather than spawn, loot, log out, wait, respawn, loot, log out, respawn, rinse, repeat... Boring

Its boring, but with the spawn rate of AR's right now its like the only way to check fast

1 hour ago, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Its boring, but with the spawn rate of AR's right now its like the only way to check fast

Or just use a different gun

8 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

I'd actually be careful openly carrying am ak or m4 now as I'd Likily be shot for it

Exactly. 

On 3/30/2019 at 12:13 PM, FakeBritvin said:

Where do you find automatic rifles? they are absent from military bases, only armor and clothing.

dupers messing up the CLE thank the trash can players that have drybags full of them buried