HiroCheeseMuh1

Question for the Devs

Just curious if the Devs are paying attention to the issues people are voicing since the update or are we just speaking to the wind? I’m not being sarcastic or argumentative I just don’t see any sort of feedback like “we’re aware of the bugs and/or issues people are talking about and we’re trying to fix them” anywhere on the forum. 🤔 

Am I being too needy here? 😁😂 I just need to know I’m being listened to Hahahaha 😜

Do you read the forums and tweets? You've never heard anyone saying they are aware of issues and are looking into it? Really?? 

It might also be worth you taking a look at the bug tracker to see what's been reported and what's happening about it. 

Absolutely they are, tuna was not able to be opened the other day, today it is, at least for me. That proved to me they are listening.

and Impulz does do those 'we are aware of these bugs and are working to fix them' posts, but like the father who's approval you desperately crave, it's rare to hear 😛

• Beans 1

32 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Do you read the forums and tweets? You've never heard anyone saying they are aware of issues and are looking into it? Really?? 

It might also be worth you taking a look at the bug tracker to see what's been reported and what's happening about it. 

I see a lot of posts talking about the issues but none saying “yeah we’re aware of this or that” 

I looked at the “report a bug” thread and that’s kind of shit show but perhaps there’s something im not seeing 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

43 minutes ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

Just curious if the Devs are paying attention to the issues people are voicing since the update

Fair question and no, they have not, at least not yet. Probably busy with getting players out of the database lock, I wish.

28 minutes ago, CharlieLaRoux1 said:

at least for me.

So your not sure then. We just tried, 3 of us, and none of us couldn't.

Edited by nikoor

2 hours ago, nikoor said:

Fair question and no, they have not, at least not yet. Probably busy with getting players out of the database lock, I wish.

So your not sure then. We just tried, 3 of us, and none of us couldn't.

My friend just opened a tuna. That's confirmed. Not sure if its random dumb luck but it opened. And it smells and tastes like tuna.

1 minute ago, CharlieLaRoux1 said:

My friend just opened a tuna. That's confirmed. Not sure if its random dumb luck but it opened. And it smells and tastes like tuna.

yes it works randomly which doesn't prove anything as you suggested.