Hamabata Oshay

Add more nails

For the love of God add more nails. They are an uncommon item, they should spawn like rope dose and at construction sites there should be pallets that contain like 300 box's of nails. Tired of running the whole map for 5 to 8 hours and finding 5 box's and that's not exaggeration that's fact if don't believe me on Sunday I'll stream on mixer title search of the rare nail.

Pfft, just found three boxes of nails within minutes of spawning. They're not rare, you're either looking in the wrong places, not looking properly or just plain unlucky. 

probably Just unlucky just like everything in dayz you never find it when you want it and find too much of it when you dont

probably trap, 7.62x39 is very common in military bases and even the occasional residential home

• Haha 1

There are issues with the amount of loot out there right now. 7.62 x 39 is rare as are nails. You can find crap tons of 45 auto and sub guns though.

I have found lots of 7.62x39, killing every zombie I see with the sks to get used to it

7 hours ago, RyanS1994 said:

I have found lots of 7.62x39, killing every zombie I see with the sks to get used to it

I haven't found much 7.62x39 but alot of 7.62x54 rounds, currently have 15 rounds for my sks, but over 100 rounds for the mosin, now trying to choose as to which one do I keep :)

34 minutes ago, RyanS1994 said:

damn MMR rounds are super rare for me

I must admit that I have noticed that on the west side of the map I have alot of luck finding Mosin ammo as I spend most of the time on the east side of the map where mosin ammo is rare, don't know of any other players that have a different experience.

Also has anyone found alot of the CR527 rifles in the east or west of the map or are these also a rare spawn item?

Honestly I would have thought the developers would have made the SKS a civilian spawned rifle considering the KAM/M4 and UMP45 are Mil base spawns only, the scorpion and SG5 are security/police station spawns, would have been great to have the SKS spawn for civilian so that we don't have to all run to the Mil tents etc... to get one