Xander Wolfe

Bow and arrow?

I think fishing and crafting fishing poles isnt back in yet either? What about crafting stuff from animal hide?

Edited by Comrade Jamal

you can make the improvised backpack with animal hide, although itried it with a wolf pelt yesterday and it wouldn't work but it was damaged so maybe that's why it didn't work.

On 3/30/2019 at 5:38 AM, RyanS1994 said:

you can make the improvised backpack with animal hide, although itried it with a wolf pelt yesterday and it wouldn't work but it was damaged so maybe that's why it didn't work.

Yeah, I made one with boar pelt. I’ll have to try th other hides when I get a chance.

Here’s to hoping the bow and arrow come SOONtm..

Edited by Nayte

On 4/2/2019 at 11:55 AM, Nayte said:

Yeah, I made one with boar pelt. I’ll have to try th other hides when I get a chance.

Here’s to hoping the bow and arrow come SOONtm..

The devs have stated on many occasions that bows and arrows are at the bottom of their priority list so dont expect them for a year or 2. There alot of technical issues with adding in bows thats not worth their time. They are more focused on getting the game to work correctly.

3 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

The devs have stated on many occasions that bows and arrows are at the bottom of their priority list so dont expect them for a year or 2. There alot of technical issues with adding in bows thats not worth their time. They are more focused on getting the game to work correctly.

Oh I’ve heard their statements, and fully agree with ironing out the current issues.

That said, I find it hard to believe after all these years they don’t have the staffing power to have several different teams working on different aspects of the game.