dorsetboys

Could npc traders be added to the game?

I was just wondering if it’s possible for a couple npc traders to be added to the game at some stage as it would be beneficial for players to find a way to get rid of certain items or loot and trade for essentials? If anyone has any specific ideas on this or how to make this work. Cheers

On 3/29/2019 at 6:52 PM, dorsetboys said:

I was just wondering if it’s possible for a couple npc traders to be added to the game at some stage as it would be beneficial for players to find a way to get rid of certain items or loot and trade for essentials? If anyone has any specific ideas on this or how to make this work. Cheers

Trade with REAL PLAYERS, unless you're scared.  If that's the case, then this game isn't for you.

On 3/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, dorsetboys said:

loot and trade for essentials? 

Dude if you need some loot go searching the woods as a solo player all I do is base raid and steal cars 

Matter of fact people are still duplicating found a base that had ghillie suits 40+ nail boxes loaded AKM mags for days I wish these peasants would get banned 

This is already a popular mod on the pc version. Personally i would like to see a few servers with mods on console but i dont see them adding this to vanilla dayz anytime soon or maybe never. Mod only...