MarczXD320

SG5-Ks and FX45s (+ their magazines)

There is something very wrong with the loot in the military bases.

Because they are literally overflowing with SG5-K submachine-guns, FX45 pistol and their magazines lol.

For real, there are times where i found 4 pistols just lying on the ground, every table or bed has a SG5-K SMG on top of it.

There's definitely something wrong with the loot in those places.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will say, all I find is .45 everywhere. 

I do find some other ammo but .45 is most common. I have yet to see any 9'm on ground in lot areas, just half filled mags.

Edited by Flyingpapaya

Yea there is no way it's intentional. I can't find 7.62 anywhere... /.39 or /.54

Finding heaps of .45's and SG5's isn't as bad a problem as not being able to find anything... But I really wanna put these new rifles to use!

1 hour ago, McPhorce said:

Yea there is no way it's intentional. I can't find 7.62 anywhere... /.39 or /.54

Finding heaps of .45's and SG5's isn't as bad a problem as not being able to find anything... But I really wanna put these new rifles to use!

Iv been finding boxes of 9mm in civilians houses, also been finding x.54 in grocery stores

Edited by HoneyBadgers420.

6 minutes ago, HoneyBadgers420. said:

Iv been finding boxes of 9mm in civilians houses, also been finding x.54 in grocery stores

Good looks. I'll have to hit up the food mart.

Similar experience with the 9mm. I only put in about 30 min after the update so far and found 3 boxes of 9mm ammo in one small civilian area. 

35 minutes ago, Skofield_Kid said:

Similar experience with the 9mm. I only put in about 30 min after the update so far and found 3 boxes of 9mm ammo in one small civilian area. 

The RNG is pretty whacky right now... Let me know if you find hotspots for either type of 7.62 please.

Havent found the SKS yet but the other rifle I've found like 4 so far but they're already turning out to be my bad luck item in the game because every single time I've found one, within 5-10 mins I've died either via gun fight, hunger or zombie swarm attack. Jesus Christ can they turn down the zombie aggression just a tad? and what do they have bionic vision now? I've got zombies detecting me and running at me from super long distances now.

35 minutes ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

Havent found the SKS yet but the other rifle I've found like 4 so far but they're already turning out to be my bad luck item in the game because every single time I've found one, within 5-10 mins I've died either via gun fight, hunger or zombie swarm attack. Jesus Christ can they turn down the zombie aggression just a tad? and what do they have bionic vision now? I've got zombies detecting me and running at me from super long distances now.

Had a zombie detect me while I was on the second floor of a closed house... They have spidey senses. I've found both rifles but can't find the ammo. 

• Like 1

Yeah as I mentioned in other posts, I'm currently finding alot of boxed Mosin rounds west side of the map and hardly anything else, played for 1hr and have found just over 7 boxes of Mosin rounds, 11 loose 762.39 and no 9mm or 45 anywhere but I'm sure I will find alot of these on the east side of the map and very little Mosin rounds eventhough the Mosin also spawns all over, just not the ammo

On 3/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

I found the sks but not the cr527, only the magazine, still trying to get ammo for these though and running out of 9mm ammo fast as these z's are very "sensitive", I sorted a z out in a house with an axe with doors closed, but then there were hords of z's outside the house, so I have no idea house they All were alerted so then I had to use most of my sg5 rounds to clear the surroundings of the house, now with having all this Mosin ammo, will have to use it as I can't find much ammo for any of the other weopons I find.