DRxGRIMCOREx

WRIST WATCH / POCKET WATCH?

just thought this may be a cool addition to the game, I don’t know if it’s in the pc version but it would be useful to know how much night time is left or when it’s time to head back to base, I think it might add a more realistic angle than actually including a map into the game so you can remember your routes if your like me and only use iZurvive to find high loot areas and lumber. It could be set out where it’s a watch or a pocket watch and you have to find the battery for it and then find a working clock to set it to the right time, maybe like a church clock or clocks inside houses, alarm clocks are already in the game I guess. Back into the game now it’s been reset and it’s running a lot damn smoother, look forward to rebuilding my base and finding a car, any cool cats want to join me on EU 4740 I’m about most nights! 

Edited by DRxGRIMCOREx
  • Thanks 1

I know there are some clock towers in bigger cities that display the correct in game time.

But yes,  watches would be cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anyeurysm said:

I know there are some clock towers in bigger cities that display the correct in game time.

But yes,  watches would be cool.

Ah, you know, I never even noticed that!