Sign in to follow this  
Rattik_

Remove rounds from a gun

Are we still not able to cycle unspent rounds from mosin/shotgun/SKS as i had 9 rounds in an SKS and then wanted to switch to the CR527 but couldnt remove the rounds already loaded inrto my gun, is this still not a thing on xbox?

Doesn't seem like it, would be great if we could as ammo for the mosin and M4 are not all that available on the game unless raiding unlooted Mil bases 🙂

I don't know how the xbone controls are but whatever the unjam button is, just tapping it each time should unload the weapon as that's how it is on PC

1 hour ago, Guy Smiley said:

I don't know how the xbone controls are but whatever the unjam button is, just tapping it each time should unload the weapon as that's how it is on PC

On xbox the unjam was Y, could try that and ceck if it cycled all the rounds from the rifle :)

16 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

On xbox the unjam was Y, could try that and ceck if it cycled all the rounds from the rifle 🙂

I did try this but it didnt seem to work, will admit I didnt give it a full test just spammed the button na few times as i was in a ruch to get out of a town i was in

Yeah, I had also tried this with a Mosin, but it doesn't work so had to leave the rifle on the floor with a full magazine when I switched it for the SKS, this should actually have been fixed as now were throwing rounds away that could actually have been used to trade with or help out another player with rounds.

wierd thing i did the other day by accident - you load a round into the chamber of the bk-18, single shot, no mag, 1+0 right? hit Y again without shooting, you’ll unload the single round, it will go back into your inventory in a new stack, and you’ll load another round in. you can do this to infinity in an endless loop.

i knew i already had it loaded and when i hit the button and watched it reload i was like...wtf there’s no way because i hadn’t fired any shots yet at all...and i thought it was some glitch where i was losing my ammo, i knew i had 6 rounds total. and it showed one in the gun, 4 in a stack and a single new round stack at the end of my inventory. wierd but interesting, i think it’s the only gun you can do it with, although there’s no actual way to get the gun empty.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this