MarczXD320

Infected in this update are DANGEROUS.

Alright, infecteds before the update were already quite dangerous before the update because they could bleed you but i wasn't expecting that:

- They do more damage

- They receive more damage

- They are more numerous (this one in particular is a big change, now there's a LOT of infected in towns and cities, no more walking on empty streets)

- Their AI was improved (they have a better tracking ability, if you go on a buldling with 2 doors and one is open the infected will go through that door and enter the bulding)

- They don't clip in doors anymore (now they actually enter inside buldings to go after you, and that's dangerous because they are not glitched, inside buldings if a lot of zombies get in you are DEAD, no joke)

- Hordes now are more numerous (this happened before the update but they are more proeminent after, really, i shoot a mag of SG5-K in a guy and there were around 12 infected running in my direction, and i was in a city, not on military base)

No joke, i'm actually afraid to go and fight against then.

• Thanks 1

It's kinda silly you can't hide in a house from a zombie tho...It's like the zombie has a built in GPS tracker on you

• Like 1

Had the same issue at first got smoked by two zeds I was using a Axe. By playing all night I have learned to only fight  infected in First Person View I get better hits on target then being in 3rd person

Now I am having no issues with infected .  My main weapon in dealing with them is brass knuckles down in two to three hits

Yes I have noticed more contact with them 

But the catch 22 to this I am seeing Duct Tape literally everywhere easy repair on damaged stuff from fighting them non stop

Yeah, I noticed that they seem to be alot more "sensitive" to the surroundings, they can see you from much further and hear you from much further also, so best to keep a good distance and/or crouch past behind them.

I found that looting in towns/cities now takes double the time as spending most of the time playing "hide and seek" with the z's and then there are also other players to watch out for :)

• Thanks 1

I usually bait them to a house and kill them all. Hopefully the whole town full make it my way.

5 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

I usually bait them to a house and kill them all. Hopefully the whole town full make it my way.

Haha I had done that last night, was looting a small town till one z heard my footsteps from the house across the road, so I ran back into the house I just came out of, shot that one that chased me, then the entire town of z's came running, then switched to the 12G and shooting the z's from inside the house, but as always then would have to loot quickly because other plays would hear the shots and currently don't really trust anyone, only had one friendly encounter out of the five players I came across, so from the current experience after the latest patch, hording weapons and ammo is priority right now for most players especially when it comes to the new weapons and attachments etc

1 hour ago, FearFokkol said:

Haha I had done that last night, was looting a small town till one z heard my footsteps from the house across the road, so I ran back into the house I just came out of, shot that one that chased me, then the entire town of z's came running, then switched to the 12G and shooting the z's from inside the house, but as always then would have to loot quickly because other plays would hear the shots and currently don't really trust anyone, only had one friendly encounter out of the five players I came across, so from the current experience after the latest patch, hording weapons and ammo is priority right now for most players especially when it comes to the new weapons and attachments etc

Yeah i was in Kamenka and it was pretty dead to be fair. Seems quite that side of the coast.

I like that the zombies are more dangerous, I visited a few areas that I had to back away from because of to many infected.   Definitely harder to survive.

I thought for sure that it would bring players closer together, but still got shot on sight....lol

47 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

I like that the zombies are more dangerous, I visited a few areas that I had to back away from because of to many infected.   Definitely harder to survive.

I thought for sure that it would bring players closer together, but still got shot on sight....lol

Currently with how many z's are in the towns and cities, esspecially now that they are alot more aggressive, alert and "smarter" than before the patch, its easier to shoot another player on site and take his weapons etc...than to go into town, crouch and hide and be aware of other players in the area.

So unless you are in a team, looting a town/city will take quite a while, as even the most geared up players stand a much less of a chance if a unsuppressed shot is fired in a town now after the update, which I like because before the new patch, most geared players could basically run freely through the streets, now its basically an even playing field nomatter what gear you have as now would second guess shooting another random player in town 🙂

This almost got me killed. I was way to nonchalant about the zombie situation I was in, thinking my .45 would one tap the zeds with no problem... Barely escaped with my life... Only to then walk in a house and get instantly clapped by a guy waiting for me behind the door...

On 3/28/2019 at 12:02 PM, Photek76 said:

They seem to see you from much further away too. EEK!

And from inside houses! Thought that another player aggro'd a zombie outside the house I was in. The aggro'd zombie then cause such a ruckus that an entire horde was outside my house. Realized they were all trying to get inside so I must have in fact triggered the aggro even though i was in doors, and upstairs!

Try not to crouch passed zombies. Instead wall passed them. I more often than not cause less agro by walking slowly compared to crouch walking it's like they have been told to chase anything that is not walking 

I had to run in to the barrack building at factory to escape a horde. Thought I'd wait it out. Heard another guy outside fighting them and while I was wondering if I should help, it went quiet. After a couple of mins another dude runs in to the barrack to escape. He's friendly and we decide to tackle them together by one of us opening and shutting the door to let one in at a time. We dispatched around ten zombies this way and so decided to head north together. Fifty yards up the road we were overwhelmed by more zombies and were killed. 

Zombies are tough now, and I love it! 

Yes they are tougher and add a new element which was needed, but the thing is they've also become more glitchy which in my cases is the no. 1 reason to be get killed by them. Yes they've went through you previously too but not this bad, they tend to literally blend inside of your character and it becomes impossible to hit them, at least in first person haven't tried 3rd person.