Seen it All

Before you get your panties in a twist

Well done!   Some BIG improvements!!

-  UI is MUCH better

-  Graphics are better

-  Sounds are unreal

-  Visibility is INSANELY improved (long distance)

-  Tuna is already fixed

-  Night gameplay improved

-  the speed of looting drastically improved

The only issue I have right now is the control mapping (this can be fixed quickly)

Lag is still an issue but I love this game, I can handle that until they find a better solution

Good job devs!

• Like 4
  • Beans 2

I am buying an Xbox Elite Controller tomorrow to be able to customize the controls a bit.

Leaning on top-paddles so i dont have to grib the controller like a crab and d-pad right on bottom right so i can speak to people easily.

Edited by Jonas Levin
Spelling (Tori).

1 minute ago, Jonas Levin said:

I am buying an Xbox Elite Controller tomorrow to be able to customize the controls a bit.

Leaning on top-paddles so i dont have to grib the controller like a crab and d-pad right on bottom right so i can speak to people easily.

wish I hadn't got used to already having A,B,X and freelook there, would use the paddles for lean definitely now it's just not so convinient anymore. I'll propably order the pc now

wait what was wrong with the tuna? was it cause they should like chips when you're eating them.. lol

I agree OP, the controls are a bit awkward. I also wish we could toggle prox chat on again..

Infected are also miles better this time around. They swarm you and far more dangerous 

• Like 1

Haven't tried it since the update but an increased threat from the zombies seems to be the consensus. It is at least nice to see the zombies as more than just "bumbling lovable children". 

• Like 1

Theres deffo an improvement in FPS on my end. Love the night cycle too and zombies are ruthless.

5 hours ago, Seen it All said:

The stone that you spawn with has never been so important!

I honestly wish it would go back to how it used to be. (Spawning with only rags and a flare) Remember finding food, but struggling to find something to open it? Remember having to LOOK for something to kill yourself with? 

Remember it's a survival game, and those aspects while sometimes frustrating, often made for a more challenging, yet satisfying experience to me.

• Beans 1

7 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

I honestly wish it would go back to how it used to be. (Spawning with only rags and a flare) Remember finding food, but struggling to find something to open it? Remember having to LOOK for something to kill yourself with? 

Remember it's a survival game, and those aspects while sometimes frustrating, often made for a more challenging, yet satisfying experience to me.

Yeah, I'd quite happily spawn with nothing at all. Never quite understood the flare and rags. Generally now I just drop everything I have when I spawn as a new character. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

I agree... All the softies cried for so long they got their way... I ditch my sweatshirt when I spawn.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:28 PM, Skofield_Kid said:

Haven't tried it since the update but an increased threat from the zombies seems to be the consensus. It is at least nice to see the zombies as more than just "bumbling lovable children". 

I've got mixed feelings with this. I've always viewed DayZ as a survival game with zombies in it but now it seems to be a zombie game with survival in it if that makes sense. I'll take somewhere in-between "bumbling lovable children" and what we currently have if I were the decision maker..Of course I'm not so I'll just have to make do but going from like a 5 to a 27 on the aggro scale is a little bit overwhelming