Sign in to follow this  
LucianX

Genuine EndGamePVE Mod

== Server will shut down, ignore this post ==

Most immersive survival experience.

Mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1680393120

1 hour 30 minutes day / 30 minutes night

Gasoline - it can only be found in small quantities between 0-25 % in each canister and you cannot refill it at fuel stations.
Hunting - only wild animals exist, no domestic ones so you have to go in the woods. If you are lucky you will see two animals together, but most of the time only one.
Wolfs - are many and dangerous. Their meat is not good for eating so you will not get any meat from skinning.
Food - canned food is rare. It can't be found in zombies inventory. You have to search house by house.
Raw meat - will make you throw up / vomit, it must be cooked before consumed.
Base building - nails and required tools are easy to find.
Vehicles maintenance - you need charged battery to start the engine and it will discharge with each start attempt. Remember that lights will also drain your car battery and if you are traveling for short distances you may consider to use a battery charger. Details here.
Realism - if you clear a small village from zombies and you don't leave that area (400 m radius), it will remain cleared. You can camp there, no new zombies born out of nowhere.

We recommend also this collection (optional): https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1694678931

Edited by LucianX

I started bamby and had only 1 and a half hour by night fall. I managed to hunt and make a fireplace, to have flashlight and continue traveling. I am pretty satisfied of current gameplay. Night is short but enough to kill you, if you're not camping/sleeping somewhere inside a house.

New:

Water - will be a problem, wells are working near the spawn points only, inland you'll have to improvise and find other sources of water. Don't panic if you get sick, it's not that bad, plus there are pills for that.

Edited by LucianX