Jake Blake

Went to grab food and when I came back I was locked in database?

Just as the title says I finally made it up to where I wanted to go and I left the server to grab some food and take a break, when I came back it's locking me in database. Is anybody else having this issue?

I had the same problem this morning. Character locked in database (APP error). Like a joke isnt it ?.

• Beans 1

Same here. What is this. I have been hopping to get away from night but please advise us of changes like that. 

This was a feature? months ago. Guessing it’s been implemented again to cut down on server hoppers/ghosting. 

Try not to change servers unless absolutely necessary.

Why did I even bother getting excited to return to this game? I can’t even play the game because I quit to eat dinner, returned 30 mins later, and now I’m locked because I picked 2 medium servers that had queues and I backed out because I didn’t want to wait. 

Like, I didn’t even get into the actual server at all. I backed out of the damn queue. Now I have to repeatedly try servers to see when the database lock is over. When? 

I've been locked as well but I didnt jump in and out of servers. Very frustrating.

Leaving the game alone for an hour seemed to fix it. It’s just annoying and needless. Anti-server hopping feature? Great but when you don’t even join a server or need to sit through queue just to find out that you won’t make it anyways? Saddening.

Happened to me the other night too as well as a friend I was playing with- respecting the 15 second rule. We were locked out for about 30 minutes at which point we gave up. 

That was pc side mind you so suffice to say we have our struggles with it as well. 

Edited by eno