Jake Blake

Issues with update 1.0

lets all remember Jake has no valid playstyle as he has admitted more than once "duping saved this game for him"

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

You are obviously mental.  I started my reply by stating "you can play the game however you see fit", THEN you reinforced my statement by saying goals in game can be whatever you want.  If your goal is to be a complete tool.....hats off to ya.  I, however, am lMmfao because YOU are whining that the controller layout makes it harder for you to be a douche.  Now THAT'S funny.

the way he plays is duping gear then sniping at the coast so his playstyle is probably one of the few that are unacceptable

Ya i was playing with a squad of 4 we ended up getting in an epic fight in Novy with another squad. Unfortunately the server crashed but it didnt do anything everyone had to force exit out, 3 of us lost our characters me being one. Shortly after killed a fully looted dude with the only bullet i had. This guy decided to unload on some zombies then come reload next to me in the middle of the night, crept up and saw his purple bag, shot him in the head. Felt so good, sks, Fx 45 extra mags, mp5, he had an armband so i ran into a nearby forest and hid, paranoid, i thought i was hearing footsteps of his friends looking for me, Probley just smoked 2 much... I waited till sunrise behind a tree then moved out back to my camp. Another day another adventure I was moving my tent to a better location when i lost my sks because of a server restart so that was unfortunate. Honestly love the controls you guys are crazy, only thing is the rolling when laying down. Fps is still not great, i think duping or base building degrades server performance because a server i played on exclusively gradually got worse in terms of fps, unless it was my stashed loot? Also weather desync is annoying. Also your game will freeze if lag spike occurs while your speaking in game. Definitely needs work, definitely not finished. kind of disappointing like i wanna drop days into this game but its hard to play with the FPS (although improved) + the bugs. im still going to play in hopes that a fixed version of dayz is a patch or 2 away. Still a good attempt on the devs behalf.. I mean it's something better. I just wanna see FPS improvements more then anything.

Edited by Robzom11

3 hours ago, Robzom11 said:

Honestly love the controls you guys are crazy, only thing is the rolling when laying down.

I feel like it's working as intended. If you are laid prone viewing over left shoulder and hit right bumper, it changes to right shoulder. It only rolls your character if you hit RB again. To me, that's working in a pretty logical way it seems? 

22 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I feel like it's working as intended. If you are laid prone viewing over left shoulder and hit right bumper, it changes to right shoulder. It only rolls your character if you hit RB again. To me, that's working in a pretty logical way it seems? 

what if you're on left shoulder and want to freelook? does it roll left? If it does, I can't imagine why would it be intended to hit RB first to go over right shoulder and then LB to go back just to be able to freelook without your character rolling...

Edited by nikoor

4 hours ago, nikoor said:

what if you're on left shoulder and want to freelook? does it roll left? If it does, I can't imagine why would it be intended to hit RB first to go over right shoulder and then LB to go back just to be able to freelook without your character rolling...

Possibly not, but is it a really big hassle? I'm sure the control layout is bound to keep changing but it's definitely workable and the current layout I personally find to be possibly the best one so far. I guess everyone is different. My step son always plays games with inverted controls which I find impossible. I would just like the devs to eventually settle on one layout so we don't have to adapt after every update. 

On 3/28/2019 at 10:49 AM, Reaper258th said:

To be honest, server hopping is still a thing, apparently duping is still a thing I don't personally as I don't know how to and don't want to know. And no private servers so all the Kos morons dictate the gameplay... Not worth playing until those issues are dealt with really, sad I I looked forward to this game for so long 😭

It is unfortunate where dayz is at right now. They go to full release but the game isn’t anywhere near finished. I find it to be a joke that they can say it’s finished but to have not fixed blatant cheating like duping, if anyone says otherwise then are most likely duper’s them selves. BI can’t even communicate with the community as to what they are going to do about it. It’s not like they haven’t had time to do so. I love this game but BI need to do better I. All aspects 

10 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I use 1st person only servers so i dont think whatever your talking about applies to me. Controls are 100% better though, but i doubt the rolling whilst trying to freelook in prone was intended.

8 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Possibly not, but is it a really big hassle? I'm sure the control layout is bound to keep changing but it's definitely workable and the current layout I personally find to be possibly the best one so far. I guess everyone is different. My step son always plays games with inverted controls which I find impossible. I would just like the devs to eventually settle on one layout so we don't have to adapt after every update. 

I just wish they had listened to us when these things were first suggested. But no, let's not listen to our testers. For many it's not even workable. It's about to change definitely let's hope they listen to us thus time so no more changes needed.

On 3/27/2019 at 6:39 PM, Jake Blake said:

You haven't played long enough yet then. There are so many more issues. And I was in a low server in Electro and the frames were probably around 8 FPS

Been playing since the release on pc and xbox, if youre gonna complain, leave 

Edited by Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2019 at 12:44 AM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Lol dude go play with your Tonka truck and grow up

On 4/13/2019 at 12:44 AM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

Yeah that's not constructive or helpful.

Yes complain about something they paid for that doesn't work correctly. It makes sense no?

Especially those who saw the trailer after the release of 1.0

• Beans 1

13 hours ago, Flyingpapaya said:

Yes complain about something they paid for that doesn't work correctly. It makes sense no?

Especially those who saw the trailer after the release of 1.0

People just want to talk smack online because that's all they're good at and they want the attention. There's nothing wrong with filing complaints if it's going to help the game overall.

On 3/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, Jake Blake said:

You haven't played long enough yet then. There are so many more issues. And I was in a low server in Electro and the frames were probably around 8 FPS

I've been in Electro in a medium server and had no problems.  Sounds like you have a speed problem.  Either that or your playing on a server that's across the pond.

4 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

Sounds like you have a speed problem.  Either that or your playing on a server that's across the pond.

none of that has nothing to do with low frame rates. optimizing, both server and game has.

if it was pc then I'd say updating your components would help.

you wont get better fps updating your internet connection or switching to a server on the same side of the pond.

in this case we'll just have to wait for the devs.

Edited by nikoor

3 hours ago, nikoor said:

none of that has nothing to do with low frame rates. optimizing, both server and game has.

if it was pc then I'd say updating your components would help.

you wont get better fps updating your internet connection or switching to a server on the same side of the pond.

in this case we'll just have to wait for the devs.

I play with guys in Nova Scotia, and there are times when either I or they would get laggy, and the other wouldn't..........so, explain that.

2 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

I play with guys in Nova Scotia, and there are times when either I or they would get laggy, and the other wouldn't..........so, explain that.

lag is a whole different thing than frame drops. traffic in your network will cause lag ie. someone using the same internet, watching youtube, netflix, even regular browsing will affect you. framedrops like I said comes from shitty hardware and optimizing.

On 4/21/2019 at 10:19 AM, Jake Blake said:

People just want to talk smack online because that's all they're good at and they want the attention. There's nothing wrong with filing complaints if it's going to help the game overall.

I could care less about the attention actually, all im saying is if all youre gonna do is complain then dont play, and im good at plenty of things, but thanks anyways for your concern

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2019 at 3:55 PM, Sterlyng Shane-kyler Roehrig said:

I could care less about the attention actually, all im saying is if all youre gonna do is complain then dont play, and im good at plenty of things, but thanks anyways for your concern

Let's all take your advice and stop writing bug reports and complaining about the issues on the game so that it never gets anywhere. Sounds great you sound like a logical well-rounded moron

9 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Let's all take your advice and stop writing bug reports and complaining about the issues on the game so that it never gets anywhere. Sounds great you sound like a logical well-rounded moron

Yeah? How much change has been made from the complaining? Weve complained about alot and what did we get, and update that highlights that they acknowledged the 50 still remaining bugs, and instead added more guns that well never see because THEIR DUPED OUT OF EXISTENCE