Jake Blake

Issues with update 1.0

Free look is now the left bumper, if you're laying on the ground and you use free look you automatically roll. Not good especially for us snipers. Definitely not good.

Big cities seem to be extremely laggy as well even in very low servers, wtf? 

Cars are still pointless, do anything more than second gear and you're going to end up either crashing or lagging into a tree.

Server hopping makes bases completely pointless, not to mention how quickly people can destroy your base with an axe and a shovel.

Zombies can morph inside of you, seriously everybody that's fought a zombie knows what I'm talking about. 

Binoculars no longer work.

Cans of tuna are glitched, at least most of them. This is she does seem to solve itself over time. Still annoying.

The game is not saving character data correctly, what I mean by this is you can walk around for 20 minutes and if you leave the server and come back it might set you back to where your Adventure began originally. What happened to the 15 second exit timer saving your character data?

You can't access your Hot Wheel while laying down. Give it a try.

If you're lying on a hill your hip fire reticle does not match your ADS reticle. In other words your gun is not lining up with where your hip fire reticle is. 

The game is randomly crashing, not sure what causes it but it's not a good thing especially when you trigger a zombie and then your game crashes. Be prepared to spawn back in on the beach. 

Daytime / nighttime cycle is fubar! Why does it seem like it's an hour and a half of day time and then an hour of night time? Why not 3 hours of daytime and then an hour of night time? Please extend the day cycle substantially! The night cycle is perfect, but damn daytime needs to be much longer.

If there's any more issues people want added to this list please add it to the comments.

Edited by Jake Blake
Additional information
  • Like 2

Well the destroy the game it’s unplayable. They have change so much with the controls it’s ridiculous.  And yeah like you said at the sea this it’s leg a lot and the sound in my game crashed.  You cannot to use the binoculars anymore,  you cannot zoom in.The inventory is bad doesn’t look good and works moving stuff over, you can not press Y  to change weapon. It’s was batter before!  And what’s up with the leaning is broken to?  Everything with the controllers it’s bad everything they have add and change. Me and my friends don’t gonna play this game anymore till they fix the controls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Snake14180 said:

Well the destroy the game it’s unplayable. They have change so much with the controls it’s ridiculous.  And yeah like you said at the sea this it’s leg a lot and the sound in my game crashed.  You cannot to use the binoculars anymore,  you cannot zoom in.The inventory is bad doesn’t look good and works moving stuff over, you can not press Y  to change weapon. It’s was batter before!  And what’s up with the leaning is broken to?  Everything with the controllers it’s bad everything they have add and change. Me and my friends don’t gonna play this game anymore till they fix the controls. 

I agree that controls are way different. I've already gotten used to that though. There's a lot of things you can't do anymore, for example you also can't open a can of tuna anymore LOL. The bow and arrow is still not in the game for some reason. There's a whole list of shit that I'm probably going to compile tonight and throw it at them.

• Beans 1

If anyone expected a fully polished release, then you guys not been keeping tabs with the evolution of this game.

Every time they add a new function it fucks two others up, and then it takes a couple of months to fix that - just in time for them to release new features that breaks a lot of others.

Take it or leave it, its just the way it is.

• Beans 3

To be honest, server hopping is still a thing, apparently duping is still a thing I don't personally as I don't know how to and don't want to know. And no private servers so all the Kos morons dictate the gameplay... Not worth playing until those issues are dealt with really, sad I I looked forward to this game for so long 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

If anyone expected a fully polished release, then you guys not been keeping tabs with the evolution of this game.

Every time they add a new function it fucks two others up, and then it takes a couple of months to fix that - just in time for them to release new features that breaks a lot of others.

Take it or leave it, its just the way it is.

I thought they said they wanted to make sure everything was working as intended which obviously wasn't the case. I'm not gonna bother with the game anymore, not until they fix the leaning and zooming, if not then what a shame.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Ok my thoughts.

No lag and I was on a full FPS server

Night time is better. It's longer but you aren't completely blind.

Issues:

Peel open tuna cans cannot be peeled open.

Binoculars don't work 

Comment for devs.

Had a blast playing. Love your game and delighted the pc patch is coming to us so soon. Well done

Edited by awalsh47
Edit
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

9 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Ok my thoughts.

No lag and I was on a full FPS server

Night time is better. It's longer but you aren't completely blind.

Issues:

Peel open tuna cans cannot be peeled open.

Binoculars don't work 

Comment for devs.

Had a blast playing. Love your game and delighted the pc patch is coming to us so soon. Well done

You haven't played long enough yet then. There are so many more issues. And I was in a low server in Electro and the frames were probably around 8 FPS

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

I agree that controls are way different. I've already gotten used to that though. There's a lot of things you can't do anymore, for example you also can't open a can of tuna anymore LOL. The bow and arrow is still not in the game for some reason. There's a whole list of shit that I'm probably going to compile tonight and throw it at them.

The thing with the rolling, why don’t thay have like move the left stick and press A to roll 🤔🤦🏼‍♂️

5 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

You haven't played long enough yet then. There are so many more issues. And I was in a low server in Electro and the frames were probably around 8 FPS

Do you have a one X or one S or OG one?

i played for 3 in a half hrs before i had to go to work an really had no issues. My only thing i wish they would put is directional voip. I mean i found some bugs but the game is still playable. Inventory works fine so far, my fps didnt drop even while running with a group of 5, it did drop though while i had 20 infected chasing me into a lil green shack. Fuck the whole peel open tuna cans right now.  Couldnt get a dupe glitch to work so thats good. Unsure about meatballing an turning invisible glitch im not sure how to do those. Clouds are clouds now YAY.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Reaper258th said:

To be honest, server hopping is still a thing, apparently duping is still a thing I don't personally as I don't know how to and don't want to know. And no private servers so all the Kos morons dictate the gameplay... Not worth playing until those issues are dealt with really, sad I I looked forward to this game for so long 😭

Can confirm, duping still works. Another pointless update 

10 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Do you have a one X or one S or OG one?

Xbox one x

4 hours ago, xEuph said:

Can confirm, duping still works. Another pointless update 

I very much hope you are joking...

Is anyone having issues looking down the PSO or PU Scopes?

... or am I just being a noob and pressing the wrong buttons?

On 4/1/2019 at 10:51 AM, Ryan JG said:

Is anyone having issues looking down the PSO or PU Scopes?

... or am I just being a noob and pressing the wrong buttons?

in the hand or on the weapon?

on pc in 1.01 the scopes no longer functioned when used in the hand, nor the binoculars nor the rangefinder. These functions will return with the 1.02 update to the public servers (its functioning on the exp servers)

Edited by aux7
  • Thanks 1

Dont know about the PSO scope, but using the PU on both Mosin and SKS, works fine.

Have to aim down sights, then press right on the d-pad to bring up the scope, the only thing is that it doesn't switch back to iron sights unless the rifle is put away then taken out again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aux7 said:

in the hand or on the weapon?

on pc in 1.01 the scopes no longer functioned when used in the hand, nor the binoculars nor the rangefinder. These function will return with the 1.02 update to the public servers (its functioning on the exp servers)

it's just mind blowing why they bring the same bugs to the xbox when it's known on pc already. same with the canned tuna, they just wouldn't even bother.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 2:19 PM, Jake Blake said:

Free look is now the left bumper, if you're laying on the ground and you use free look you automatically roll. Not good especially for us snipers. Definitely not good.

Big cities seem to be extremely laggy as well even in very low servers. What kind of 1.0 update is this? Please tell me they're going to be fixing some of these issues. I'm sure I'll compile a huge list by the end of the day.

I want to preface my statement by saying that you can play the game however you see fit, BUT, laying on the ground or up on a building and sniping isn't the goal of the game.  This is a survival simulator, not a shooter.  If it screws you up, boo-hoo.  Too bad.  But, like I said, you can play it however you want.

57 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

I want to preface my statement by saying that you can play the game however you see fit, BUT, laying on the ground or up on a building and sniping isn't the goal of the game.  This is a survival simulator, not a shooter.  If it screws you up, boo-hoo.  Too bad.  But, like I said, you can play it however you want.

Lmmfao, wow listening to you crying about a shooting / survival game being a shooter made my day bro... Your goals in game can be whatever you want. I choose to use people like you as target practice. 😘

22 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Lmmfao, wow listening to you crying about a shooting / survival game being a shooter made my day bro... Your goals in game can be whatever you want. I choose to use people like you as target practice. 😘

You are obviously mental.  I started my reply by stating "you can play the game however you see fit", THEN you reinforced my statement by saying goals in game can be whatever you want.  If your goal is to be a complete tool.....hats off to ya.  I, however, am lMmfao because YOU are whining that the controller layout makes it harder for you to be a douche.  Now THAT'S funny.

Edited by Stagman70
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 2:14 PM, RyanS1994 said:

you can return to iron sights from the scope by holding the right d pad

Thanks, will give it a try