ImpulZ

Xbox Launch Update 1.01

Well none of the things you mention have made the game unplayable for me or spoilt my enjoyment. I haven't bothered building a base but I do have a base with gear stashed and two cars. No need to build a base when you can hide stuff. 

tested CZ-527+hunter scope.we need manual bolt action like on pc R button,not automatic.i dont see where the bullet HIT becose reloadin next round after shot.this need some changes,when in zoom LT and hit R3,after fire,bolt action manualy LT+Y in scope? or something like this.also sensitivity in optics is to slow

Edited by jedimfp
  • Beans 1

15 hours ago, headcase said:

Anyone now if the nexted update out this week or nexted 

End of April. 

First games in a week and got killed twice because game crashed while trying to talk to people. no that you care but im done talking until the next update.

So your version of combating the Duplication Exploit is to be as lazy as simply lower the amount of Ak's, M4's, and apparently storage items like Barrels and Tents? Me and my friend have yet to find one barrel nor one AK for the past 2 weeks. Either you screwed up other items by this last update by making them limited as well, or you took the lazy route to minimize the amount of dupping by making the game almost depriving of the key elements needed for storage. Last time I checked, you couldn't kill people with a Tent or Barrel, so even if those items were duplicated, they were only storage items.

Is the solution to this problem this difficult to understand? Simply make each server dedicated to one characters player progress. If a Player wants to join a new server, then give them a warning dialog / screen that tells them that if they switch servers, they will loose all player progress. Then you will get these players that love to ruin the game by exploiting these features to stop pulling this shit. In my opinion, I don't understand why you guys didn't choose the route to make each server unique for players to have characters for each new server they start just like Ark Survival Evolved. Just because another game has this system, doesn't mean you can't use the same system as well. Its pretty sad to see the day that Devs decide to work around Bugs and Exploits, instead of FIXING the problems like they get paid to do.

3 minutes ago, DXMIMZY said:

So your version of combating the Duplication Exploit is to be as lazy as simply lower the amount of Ak's, M4's, and apparently storage items like Barrels and Tents? Me and my friend have yet to find one barrel nor one AK for the past 2 weeks. Either you screwed up other items by this last update by making them limited as well, or you took the lazy route to minimize the amount of dupping by making the game almost depriving of the key elements needed for storage. Last time I checked, you couldn't kill people with a Tent or Barrel, so even if those items were duplicated, they were only storage items.

Is the solution to this problem this difficult to understand? Simply make each server dedicated to one characters player progress. If a Player wants to join a new server, then give them a warning dialog / screen that tells them that if they switch servers, they will loose all player progress. Then you will get these players that love to ruin the game by exploiting these features to stop pulling this shit. In my opinion, I don't understand why you guys didn't choose the route to make each server unique for players to have characters for each new server they start just like Ark Survival Evolved. Just because another game has this system, doesn't mean you can't use the same system as well. Its pretty sad to see the day that Devs decide to work around Bugs and Exploits, instead of FIXING the problems like they get paid to do.

For all those who may ask, "What about playing with our friends on another server?" 

1. Well to begin, if they are your friend, you both should be choosing a server play together in.

2. If you are worried about your friend starting with nothing when he or she joins a new server, then I will be mindful to simply say, "WELCOMING TO THE SURVIVAL GENRE!"

3. And lastly, if you are a good friend, you should already have some gear set aside to help your friend get a good start in your server you both will be playing in.

KEY NOTE: Once this can become a thing, politics, roleplay, community play, and etc. Will forcefully start becoming reality instead of KoS 24/7 while jumping servers. I know that your character can get wiped if you jump servers too much, but that doesn't eliminate the problem of players who DON'T CARE about their loot and just want to troll. If you implement this feature, I am sure you will get more dedicated players and limit the amount of exploits that concern hoping servers. Start thinking about fixes like this, instead of thinking on how to alter the game to simply work around an issue.

This update need to come out getting fed up of the lack of loot on all the servers 

30 minutes ago, headcase said:

This update need to come out getting fed up of the lack of loot on all the servers 

By lack of loot I assume you mean assault rifles right? Because there is plenty of everything else including a wide array of weapons. What we don't need is a rushed out update. 

No all loot I only play on one server so that much be why there hardly any loot like I don't won't them to rush the up data but it be nice to see it soon

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, headcase said:

No all loot I only play on one server so that much be why there hardly any loot like I don't won't them to rush the up data but it be nice to see it soon

I've no clue what you're talking about.