ImpulZ

Xbox Launch Update 1.01

Is it possible for the hotkey RB to be used in motion?   It's a little frustrating when you're trying to switch to your axe when zombies are in hot pursuit and your character stops....lol

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

27 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

Is it possible for the hotkey RB to be used in motion?   It's a little frustrating when you're trying to switch to your axe when zombies are in hot pursuit and your character stops....lol

also you shouldn't need to press A to select the item

23 hours ago, carmelo henry said:

why the fuck would you charge more knowing its not playable

Not playable? In what sense? I've just played two days straight, ten hours each day. Crashed once. Experienced frame drop a couple of times. Built a car, got it running and have it stashed in a hidy hole. It was a bit scary driving it until I got used to it, but no major issues if careful. Met quite a few players, all friendly. Only hostile I encountered was driving past some mil tents and he tried to shoot me. He was a lousy shot and probably got wrecked by zombies into the bargain. 

So, I'm not quite sure about which bit is unplayable? Yes, I agree there are still some bugs and yes I think it's probably pointless base building at the minute but stashing containers is a better option anyway. 

I don't know why you keep trolling the xbox forum, it's all you seem to do. It appears you prefer playing pc version, so, I guess, that's what you should be doing. Right? Or am I missing something? 

• Beans 1

The next big experimental pc update just went to pc stable.

Hopefully they port it to us fast. They said it could come as fast as 2 weeks when 1.0 dropped on xbox

2 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

The next big experimental pc update just went to pc stable.

Hopefully they port it to us fast. They said it could come as fast as 2 weeks when 1.0 dropped on xbox

Looking foward for further optimizations and perfornance fixes on the 1.02.

Game is runninng great overall but on big cities there are still some bad dips.

Edited by MarczXD320

On 4/2/2019 at 9:54 AM, Seen it All said:

Yes, I 100% agree with this.

Also, we really need the chat toggle function working properly. Holding down on the d-pad is way to risky when trying to establish communication with random players.

Is this a problem?

I was playing on an xbox server when it restarted so, my plan was just to go on another server and the go to bed but when I join another server to finish what I was doing, I somehow am found by two guys who kill me when I wasnt even trying to do anything? I think its stupid that I join a completely random server just to organize my character for less than a minute and I die.

5 hours ago, Yoloforlife11 said:

Is this a problem?

I was playing on an xbox server when it restarted so, my plan was just to go on another server and the go to bed but when I join another server to finish what I was doing, I somehow am found by two guys who kill me when I wasnt even trying to do anything? I think its stupid that I join a completely random server just to organize my character for less than a minute and I die.

Not that I know of, seems like your character just happened to spawn in on a server at the same time when these two guys were in the same area/location

6 hours ago, Yoloforlife11 said:

Is this a problem?

That's just the random chance that you spawn in near someone. You should try to get to a quiet spot when the server is about to restart. And if you were server hopping the odds are increased that you'll bump into someone. Should have just logged back into the same server. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

That's just the random chance that you spawn in near someone. You should try to get to a quiet spot when the server is about to restart. And if you were server hopping the odds are increased that you'll bump into someone. Should have just logged back into the same server. 

Exactly

On 4/3/2019 at 11:11 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Not playable? In what sense? I've just played two days straight, ten hours each day. Crashed once. Experienced frame drop a couple of times. Built a car, got it running and have it stashed in a hidy hole. It was a bit scary driving it until I got used to it, but no major issues if careful. Met quite a few players, all friendly. Only hostile I encountered was driving past some mil tents and he tried to shoot me. He was a lousy shot and probably got wrecked by zombies into the bargain. 

So, I'm not quite sure about which bit is unplayable? Yes, I agree there are still some bugs and yes I think it's probably pointless base building at the minute but stashing containers is a better option anyway. 

I don't know why you keep trolling the xbox forum, it's all you seem to do. It appears you prefer playing pc version, so, I guess, that's what you should be doing. Right? Or am I missing something? 

I have both and No i prefer no server hopping duping now they have the crap where u die and come back yea its unplayable and the fps still sux 

Related to the recent connection issues, we have located 4,500 cases of corrupted characters, which we will wipe during this downtime, to avoid further issues resulting from this. Correctly saved characters will not be affected....coming from dev whats that telling u 

Unplayable and i want to play on xbox for what u know 

35 minutes ago, carmelo henry said:

Related to the recent connection issues, we have located 4,500 cases of corrupted characters, which we will wipe during this downtime, to avoid further issues resulting from this. Correctly saved characters will not be affected....coming from dev whats that telling u 

Unplayable and i want to play on xbox for what u know 

Oh well, runs like a charm for me 😉

game freezing in fights when start shooting in this update.I had a few shootouts with players where the game freezes for second when start firing.my last game yesterday,novaya petrovka,BK-133 - aim to zombie,game freze for 5 second,when unfreeze i have black screen and zombie kill me.frame rate is worse than previous update,berezino is perhaps the worst (xbox one x).this need some fix

inventory works great,thank you for fix this.really appreciate it

LB freelook is fantastic,good choice

binoculars,rangerfinger,optics in hands not working

hold B to prone,open inventory,switch LB/RB columns and make roll in same time :-)

Edited by jedimfp

When We seeing the nexted update and hopeful thay fix some issues some of you are having 

There is still performance issues when playing in the major cities. The frame rate is too low and my game freezes while being chased by infected. Which is annoying because they still attack me and I can’t do anything about it. When the game unfreezes my survivor is unconscious.

On 4/5/2019 at 9:48 AM, carmelo henry said:

I have both and No i prefer no server hopping duping now they have the crap where u die and come back yea its unplayable and the fps still sux 

Edited by Scoundre1 92

On 4/3/2019 at 11:11 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Have you never played in the big cities? like elektro or berezino? It is unplayable, trust me.

1 hour ago, Scoundre1 92 said:

Have you never played in the big cities? like elektro or berezino? It is unplayable, trust me.

I have played in big cities and it wasn't unplayable. Trust me 😉

Luckly the 1.02 update will bring some further performance fixes on the game.

Big cities are better FPS wise (compared to pre-101) but the sound desynchronization (sorry for the bad english) and the occasional lag and freezing is still abundant.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:31 AM, Jarred Coombes said:

Where are the assault rifles at??

In a duper’s back pack

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2019 at 2:11 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Base building useless due to server hopping.

Mass cheating eg duping 

So you must be fine with cheating? This is the first and hopefully the last I I have played that they say is a finished game that cheating is a well known issue but seems to be ignored. We all brought the game so we all have a right to state our own opinion.