xKJCxDaRkMaN

New controller layout

5 hours ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

If you didn't see it yet, https://dayz.com/article/developer-updates/xbox-launch-faq here they show the new layout. It looks meh 😆 but a bunch of other info.

i was about to make a long post that it's gonna piss a lot of people... some of the stuff just doesn't make sense like from now on it's quite impossible to move while going into scope since you need to press right on d-pad. iron sight RS click? so you gonna mess your aim even more now with the terrible dead zone which I doubt is fixed. I'm hyped for the update but little things like these almost make me not want to even give it a try. It could've been done so much better like suggested many times in previous topics. It's like listening but not hearing, I totally get her now...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

What i wonder though is if there is more buttons they aren't putting on that pic because it says you can hold your breath but then you look and no button on picture says it. Then  it say "We'll let you explore that in the update directly" 😉. Like they might have lean in the game now maybe.

• Like 1

Thank god i have elite controller 😄

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1