Welligton Vivas

duplicate items

Question

Good morning, I'm a dayz xbox one player, and I'd like to make a request to you guys who are developing the game, please duplicate items, they change servers and duplicate items all the time, I'd like you to do some kind of ban that the player can not change servers using the menu of xbox, the change of server at all times, that generates this type of problem, please finish this business of duplicating items. [snip] Thanks in advance, my email: [snip]

Edited by Max Planck
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

Please don't give directions on how to dupe, it only makes the problem worse by enabling the 2-3 guys who doesn't already know.

I've also edited out your email address to minimize the amount of spam you'll be getting. Rest assured that developers and moderators can still see you email addres on your profile, should they wish to contact you.

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

@ImpulZ
Message your comment about Xbox duping to him, Wellington. thanx.  That will be helpful.
Just about totally everyone on Xbox knows already, but IMO it's not good policy to say it in the open forum.
DayZ team is dealing with it, we know.  They sorted each duping problem on PC, every time one came up. And if a new one shows up they will deal with it.

Same will happen with Xbox, it needs a different approach because it's specifically an Xbox-software design related problem.

• Beans 1