Alaskan485

Game crashes on startup

When I hit play, nothing starts up, but DayZ is in my background processes in Task Manager. When I open the launcher, the launcher opens, however it will still crash through launcher. https://gyazo.com/36f133a849bb19bf3ed1238b9ab84bc5 
https://gyazo.com/9809f17dbcb1c7b0dfa52af897ba8e3b

I have reinstalled twice, verified files, and even moved to my SSD. Any help is really appreciated. 

There is an issue with the launcher at the moment. I have submitted a crash report etc to Bohemia Interactive and they told me they were aware of the issue and that they had fixed it. Just waiting for the fix to go live on Steam now. You should still be able to join servers by using the ingame browser but you'll probably not be able to run any mods at the moment as there is no way to load them without the launcher. You could thry DZSALauncher by Maca but I get the same issue with that one too.

3 hours ago, MetalHead2112 said:

There is an issue with the launcher at the moment. I have submitted a crash report etc to Bohemia Interactive and they told me they were aware of the issue and that they had fixed it. Just waiting for the fix to go live on Steam now. You should still be able to join servers by using the ingame browser but you'll probably not be able to run any mods at the moment as there is no way to load them without the launcher. You could thry DZSALauncher by Maca but I get the same issue with that one too.

Did you put something via the Feedback tracker? Would be nice to see the official acknowledgement from BI about this.

Access Denied: Restricted Maniphest Task

You do not have permission to view this object.

Users with the "Can View" capability:

This object has a custom policy controlling who can take this action.

The owner of a task can always view and edit it.

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

@BetterDeadThanZed it's probably because it has sensitive info on the maniphest. But I can assure you that it has been fixed and will be available on Steam in an upcoming update.

Last entry from the log..

Geez closed this task as Resolved.Mon, Mar 11, 10:11 AM

Geez claimed this task.

Comment Actions

Hello MetalHead.
The issue has been fixed internally and will be fixed on Steam in the future.
Regards,
Geez

Edited by MetalHead2112

"will be fixed on Steam in the future."

Who knows when "the future" might refer... 😞

I plain cannot get into the game. It does not actually start when i click play, launcher or not.