Cyral

Is AK47 and M4a1 still in the game?

Just wondering if anyone has seen an AK or M4 spawn in the last few weeks? OR supressors... (also havent seen a single one in weeks after hundreds of hours played time)

In the last 150 hours, ive been through Mishinko, NWAF, Kamenka, Veresnik etc. every day several times, so probably at least 100 military area visits, and I've found every attachment known to man for these 2 weapons but NEVER either of the 2 actual weapons.

....did I miss a memo where they were removed or something? They used to spawn a decent amount until they introduced that SK gun... Now thats all that spawns in military areas, with UMPs

Just really really bad luck on my part or what? Seems impossible that I havent seen one in 100+ military area visits with respawned loot each time.

Edited by Cyral

39 minutes ago, Guy Smiley said:

Crappy luck.  They are there

ah well, guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Just got KOS'd by some coward, in the back of my head - with weeks worth of loot on me.
What is wrong with people playing this game.. Takes way  too long to collect everything you want, just to be shot in the back of the head by some coward while you don't even have a gun drawn.

Guess I should find a PVE community server... sigh...

Edited by Cyral

1 minute ago, Cyral said:

Just got KOS'd by some coward, in the back of my head - with weeks worth of loot on me.
What is wrong with people playing this game.. Takes way  too long to collect everything you want, just to be shot in the back of the head by some coward while you don't even have a gun drawn.

Where were you?

1 minute ago, Cyral said:

The problem is there is no consequence to pvp.  I've got the infected numbers increased by a lot on my server and you don't dare risk firing a weapon just for the sake of kos'ing.  

• Beans 1

On 3/24/2019 at 3:45 AM, Guy Smiley said:

The problem is there is no consequence to pvp.  I've got the infected numbers increased by a lot on my server and you don't dare risk firing a weapon just for the sake of kos'ing.  

Getting rescued from KOS:ers by angry infected are some of my favourite kinds of moments in DayZ. First time it happened I laughed so hard I almost aggroed the horde once they were done with the shooter. In Elektro by the square, I was searching the school when I met a guy in the downstairs corridor. Lifted my hand in greeting, he went for his SKS but I managed to duck through a door before he fired, then about a dozen infected swarmed him from all directions. Him shooting infected and screaming "U FU*ING COWARD COME AND FIGHT!!" then running out of ammo and dying. Gods I loved that moment!

Edited by Derleth
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2019 at 3:42 AM, Cyral said:

Try to get a barrel for temp storage. It is a risk and you need a good persitance server, but deff worth the risk. Let alone the eaassyy regearing. Why carry ammo types for 6 guns? 😛

Back in beta i snatched a cheap second account on a second steam account. So i store my 3 partly build svd's on that toon. Safest place ever 😁.

Last time i saw an m4, it was on a heli spawn 😉

Edited by hemmo

7 hours ago, hemmo said:

Try to get a barrel for temp storage. It is a risk and you need a good persitance server, but deff worth the risk. Let alone the eaassyy regearing. Why carry ammo types for 6 guns? 😛

Back in beta i snatched a cheap second account on a second steam account. So i store my 3 partly build svd's on that toon. Safest place ever 😁.

Last time i saw an m4, it was on a heli spawn 😉

Yeah just park a dude with high cap and field everything and you get mobile storage.

We are finding m4s everywhere- it’s the KAs that seem to be playing hard to get.