Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Update] Any details available (PC)?

Well experimental servers got taken down with no reason given so... there's that.

1 hour ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

No need as of yet, they are the same build version. 

Which is sort of why I brought it up sarcastically. Nothing is going on... still in meetings. 

Edited by eno

13.feb. update from Exp to stable.

Now, 21.mar. and exp goes down.

27.mar. big time to xbox.... and the next content for exp stay in the stars, and we cant see because the binoculars are broken.... 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Not seeing anything out there and I'm very curious as to what's coming with the PC update. @ImpulZ can you share anything? Apologies if I missed something.

Come on guys, you know how this works: Details are announced once the patch goes live to Experimental/Stable. And no, it's not that far out any more. 🙂

• Beans 1

5 hours ago, hemmo said:

Sounds like a patch is cumming

Yeah the only patch that is coming is a fkin nicorette patch, why when the last patch was released and it was discovered that binoculars and certain scopes were not working did they not rewind back to the last stable version where they were working? why can i find every accessory for a KA but i cannot find a bloody KA to attach them all to? 

6 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Come on guys, you know how this works: Details are announced once the patch goes live to Experimental/Stable. And no, it's not that far out any more. 🙂

I'm not talking about experimental. They're talking about experimental. I'm talking about stable:

AudzrLK.png

This was also said somewhere else too. I can find it if you like?

Edited by Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

11 minutes ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

I'm not talking about experimental. They're talking about experimental. I'm talking about stable:

AudzrLK.png

This was also said somewhere else too. I can find it if you like?

As we said, info on the updates will be published once they go live.

7 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

As we said, info on the updates will be published once they go live.

Why can't you give us something to get hyped up about? We've been right here with you the entire time, if something doesn't get delivered we can handle it I promise. There has to be a few things at the least that will get in no matter what right? It's the last year of development, a little transparency would be lovely. Thanks.

• Beans 1

11 minutes ago, aux7 said:

some of us never look at twitter . .

Twitter is actually really cool if you follow the right people. This guy right here: https://twitter.com/RickKing16

He posts a lot of VR, computer tech, gaming stuff, and a lot of all around awesome tech nerd stuff. I'm not into VR or anything, don't own one, etc - but this guy's content is unbelievable on a daily basis.