Sign in to follow this  
Guy Smiley

Editing the types.xml

I've got a few questions about editing this and what some of the values do.  I'm just wondering if I were to delete usage names in under specific items such as Ammo_762x54 and delete <usage name="Town"/>, <usage name="Village"/> will that remove them from spawning at those locations and does that mean removing those two locations would cause more to spawn abundantly in the other locations left?  If so, what values would I need to change to balance out the spawn ratio?

Edited by Guy Smiley

On 3/20/2019 at 7:36 PM, Guy Smiley said:

I've got a few questions about editing this and what some of the values do.  I'm just wondering if I were to delete usage names in under specific items such as Ammo_762x54 and delete <usage name="Town"/>, <usage name="Village"/> will that remove them from spawning at those locations and does that mean removing those two locations would cause more to spawn abundantly in the other locations left?  If so, what values would I need to change to balance out the spawn ratio?

If you remove spawning sites, you must also take into account that if for Ammo_762x54 you only want them to spawn in <usage name = "Hunting" /> also the Ammo_762x39, Ammo_12gaSlug and possibly some ammo more also have that place to spawn.

The question is who spawned before? surely depending on <cost> 100 </ cost> if you lower this to 30 in any of the ammunition sure to spawn less of that ammunition can make it increase the one with the highest value, but this might not be so, I think the best thing is to try, I am sure that if some are very high and others are very low the possibility that the seniors will spawn more.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:36 PM, Guy Smiley said:

I suggest you look in Tier definition and location definition.  Tier 1 is right part of map (most of 'em near sea) Tier 3 is left-mid and part of mid-center parts of map. Tier 4 is military locations and part of left-top corner of map. Then you can setup locations (for example Tier 3 and Hunting = Children camps, T4 and Military = Military bases near: 1-st Tisy (not near coord: 1619 / 14320) , Airfield (top part of map, bottom part is T3) and some locations near at Troitskoe). IN attachments you can find colors. They'll show you Tiers locations.

Spoiler

vSdTjYK.jpg