Sign in to follow this  
kopo79

seasons for server?

i know that dynamic seasons are maybe impossible to do but we have autumn as default...then we have in steam workshop winter and summer...only spring is missing.
so can server owner just change from autumn to winter and players and stuff is still persistent in server?
if this is possible to do,is there allready planning to do different kind of layouts for different season map?
apples only on autumn examble?

i think that trump wall server has this idea.
autumn night would be dark,winter dark...summer should be like with the mod arctid latitudes.

Edited by kopo79

There needs to be more Xbox one servers all the as i have died so many times on the coast alone i got this game to enjoy the other parts an aspects of the game not to login and kill people with their not being enough servers does not make this enjoyable to play any more i will not be on this game until they find a resolution to they get this server issues under control at the moment with al the high servers is a game to hunt people down which takes away from all of the other things this game has to offer when i go to log into a game at 8pm my time and all the servers are high in occupancy that to me is clear that this game has some major issues. before the update this game had its flaws but it was so much better for the simple fact there were more servers to choose from and you could find a low server to enjoy yourself in with friends. since the update this game has turned into a hunting frenzy at this moment. i am not saying what myself and a large group of my friends have stated and we all feel they we are not going to give this a game a time a day until they add more servers we all will move another game until then. P.S. Add more servers for Xbox one please this game has some great potential but at this moment  with the servers cramming to many people in them not for us.

i think that no one is interested so it doesent matter what im writing on here.lol

Spring chernarus:
more wild animals
semi bright nights
no fruits/mushrooms

Summer chernarus:(workshop)
bright nights
not much fruits/mushrooms
no hypothermia but hyperthermia

autumn chernarus:(default)
dark nights
plenty of fruits/mushrooms

winter chernarus:(workshop)